I miss the pediatrician's office

At least their waiting room TVs showed Playhouse Disney cartoons and not just the same 15-minute loop of boring white grownups talking about diet and exercise... 😒

Comments

• imagei will watch the heck outta this pumpkin patch
    are there magazines?

when i have any kind of appointment i usually bring a book to the waiting room . . .
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    I didn't see any magazines, but I wasn't paying much attention, because I was on Discord on my phone.
  • imagei will watch the heck outta this pumpkin patch
    ah yes, phones

i always forget those are things people have
  • My dreams exceed my real life
    highlights for kids
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat

At least their waiting room TVs showed Playhouse Disney cartoons and not just the same 15-minute loop of boring white grownups talking about diet and exercise... 😒

Okay but PB&J Otter and their boss slide be gone now
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    Funny, this was inspired by vague memories of watching PB&J Otter in the waiting room at my pediatric psychiatrist's office when I was like 12