I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    undyne is excellent
  • okay cute but are we really not going to talk about

Image result for papyrus undertale
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    that's a good subject
  • imagei will watch the heck outta this pumpkin patch
    yeah like it was a great game

i haven't actually seen or interacted with the fandom in forever, i guess sans is still a meme?

idk i'm pretty sure like there were a lot of fans for all the characters

Papyrus is hilarious and adorable, Undyne is awesome
  • I don't think "people make jokes about undertale" is equivalent to "undertale is a joke".

It's a fairly short game that came out two and a half years ago. At some point one runs out of "serious" things to say about it.
  • kill living beings
    wait until you hear my ide/theory about Ur-Sans
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat

I don't think "people make jokes about undertale" is equivalent to "undertale is a joke".

It's a fairly short game that came out two and a half years ago. At some point one runs out of "serious" things to say about it.

is "alphys is hot" serious
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    jokes about Undertale don't necessarily mean it's all a joke

anyway I thought it was a really good game
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022

I don't think "people make jokes about undertale" is equivalent to "undertale is a joke".

This, pretty much.
  • imagei will watch the heck outta this pumpkin patch
    idk i feel like it was a very rich game in terms of like, stuff to think about?  so i'm not sure i can buy 'run out of things to say' so much as 'got tired of talking about this one vidya'
  • We can do anything if we do it together.
    The bloom came off the rose for personal reasons, but it was still an influential game to me and I can acknowledge it on that level.