• cop backdoor
  • save-'em-up files machine
  • ed sheeran's worst nightmare

Comments

• USB dongle
    USB dongle goblin
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    Is "magnolia thumbderpussy" a friend of Ragsnaozzle Gus Gus
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    That sure is a joke I don't get!
  • edited 2018-05-10 21:55:18
    ಠ_ಠ
    Assuming you mean “those things that you save shit on”, I call them memory sticks.

Because they remember shit.

And they’re a stick shape.
  • vtkvtk
    embrace the confusion

• magnolia thumbderpussy
    Pretty sure I know where Centie got this phrase from. But I've no idea how the record store got its name.
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    Toolsie said:

Assuming you mean “those things that you save shit on”, I call them memory sticks.

Because they remember shit.

And they’re a stick shape.

I used to call them that, but my brother, who loved the PSP, got mad because "Memory Stick" is the name of Sony's proprietary memory card format.

vtk said:

• magnolia thumbderpussy
    Pretty sure I know where Centie got this phrase from. But I've no idea how the record store got its name.
    A real person, apparently. TIL.

I will say that I love it when I sneak in Columbus in-jokes in my posts and you're the only one here who gets them.
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    I imagine this band

named themselves after that person, prolly
  • vtkvtk
    embrace the confusion
    I wonder how many people call their junk Thunderpussy
  • vtkvtk
    embrace the confusion
    "Memory stick" makes me think of a stick of memory, like a stick of butter.
    how come you never told me there was a record store called magnolia thunderpussy
    and it's like right by out of the closet too!!!
  • I have cut a caper with the dancing mad god
    I am a stick
    Anonus said:

how come you never told me there was a record store called magnolia thunderpussy

I didn't know you liked record stores
    okay but its name is magnolia thunderpussy and you didn't think that was worth mentioning?
  • Munch munch, chomp chomp...
    Anonus said:

okay but its name is magnolia thunderpussy and you didn't think that was worth mentioning?

Anonus said:

Anonus said:

Anonus said:

Anonus said:

Y'all are crazy
  • Munch munch, chomp chomp...
    no, i am very mature and level-headed, thank you very much
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    record stores are hella cool regardless of name
  • i found an old records/games/etc. store recently
    i should pay it a visit sometime
  • vtkvtk
    embrace the confusion
    We might as well rename this the Magnolia Thunderpussy thread