how to wake up a kitten with an air horn

Comments

• You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    Cute.
  • I was gonna say, that bastard better not blast that thing in the cat's ear.
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    I kind of saw it coming, not because I think YouTube is above hosting animal cruelty videos (they're totally not), but because GMH is above linking to animal cruelty videos.
  • i saw it coming because it's tagged "misleading_title"
  • I kind of saw it coming, not because I think YouTube is above hosting animal cruelty videos (they're totally not), but because GMH is above linking to animal cruelty videos.

I was wondering whether I should link this because it's obviously meant to poke fun at animal cruelty videos.  Also I guess you either clicked it early on, or are on mobile.
    Obā-san said:

i saw it coming because it's tagged "misleading_title"

I was also wondering whether I should tag it that, because that gives away the joke.
  • I saw it coming because I've seen a video with the same gag but a bunny.
  • kill living beings
    i saw it coming because this thread doesn't have fifty replies
  • edited 2018-04-25 01:01:53
    meow meow meowtherfuckers

I saw it coming because I've seen a video with the same gag but a bunny.

• Epitome said:

I saw it coming because I've seen a video with the same gag but a bunny.

i presume it's this one?