how to wake up a kitten with an air horn

Comments

• “And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places. Those who don't believe in magic will never find it.” – Roald Dahl
    Cute.
  • I was gonna say, that bastard better not blast that thing in the cat's ear.
  • “And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places. Those who don't believe in magic will never find it.” – Roald Dahl
    I kind of saw it coming, not because I think YouTube is above hosting animal cruelty videos (they're totally not), but because GMH is above linking to animal cruelty videos.
  • I can all but hear the chimes
    They are long and loud and slow
    i saw it coming because it's tagged "misleading_title"
  • I kind of saw it coming, not because I think YouTube is above hosting animal cruelty videos (they're totally not), but because GMH is above linking to animal cruelty videos.

I was wondering whether I should link this because it's obviously meant to poke fun at animal cruelty videos.  Also I guess you either clicked it early on, or are on mobile.
    Obā-san said:

i saw it coming because it's tagged "misleading_title"

I was also wondering whether I should tag it that, because that gives away the joke.
  • I saw it coming because I've seen a video with the same gag but a bunny.
  • kill living beings
    i saw it coming because this thread doesn't have fifty replies
  • edited 2018-04-25 01:01:53
    meow meow meowtherfuckers

I saw it coming because I've seen a video with the same gag but a bunny.

• Epitome said:

I saw it coming because I've seen a video with the same gag but a bunny.

i presume it's this one?