The Landfill of the Heapers' Hangout (contains Fossilmaiden's Punnery)

Comments

• "Burn the heretic!"

*brings two buckets of water*

"Why two buckets?"

"Well, one is for putting out the fire after it starts, and the other is for--"*grabs bucket and pours it over the angry mob person*
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    we are all the jingoes, whoa-oh-oh
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    spoiler for all Contra games: you shoot things and they blow up
  • spoiler for all Contra games: you shoot things and they blow up

should i change the thread title
  • Step 4 is relevant only when n ≤ 5,690,034.
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    BAd news: I accidentaly voted for Hillary Rodham Clinton and not Hillary McNuggets Clinton
  • acid guitars

the oppostite of base guitars

acid guitars

• a painting of a ghost sitting in front of a painting of a ghost
  • edited 2018-04-09 02:04:33
    Robot Jesus
    The Lesbian Musical
  • Robot Jesus
    The Lesbian Musical

this is one of the weirder things I have randomly gotten the urge to post here
    Welcome to the club
    starring noiman cascade
  • Munch munch, chomp chomp...
    mythic pies of depth prescription
  • I accidentally the other moon that day.  is this bad?
    When are they coming out with a sequel to GG Allin?
  • imagei will watch the heck outta this pumpkin patch
    Oncw apon a time there were six  geese and their names wer big goode small goose medium goose tired goose consequentialist goose and beatrice.  they lived in a small oven under a big staircase in a rickety house by the greengrocer's on lanyard street.  they ate pepper ssandwiches and mountain dew strudel, and they never said any bad words.

One day a rambunctionus shark nemed POPPOPPOPADOPALOUS was pining fgor mathemes, as she believed to be her patriotic duty.  All of a sudden she was interrupted by a herd of mahogany nightstands trundling to work because it was tax day.  'Gosh,' said the dinner lady, 'i should have pressed F11!"

then they all went on to become lucrative dakimakura salesfrogs, until the End Times came and they retired to a life of pickle-eating contests
    i don't know you from adam
    but if you're gonna use my keyboard
    please don't press F11

i just use this computer out of habit
    i waste far too much time on here
    and i don't mind lending you my keyboard
    but if you press F11 there'll be tears

please don't press F11

this used to be our favourite site
    and when she was here it was a dream
    it was here that she told me she loved me
    and she always browsed in fullscreen

please don't press F11
    "There are a lot of people who have this weird idea that being an intellectual is basically just liking video games instead of sports."
  • it's weird because cows and piranhas are actually not all that much alike
    jimmy dean (james dean)
  • Tachyon said:

Oncw apon a time there were six  geese and their names wer big goode small goose medium goose tired goose consequentialist goose and beatrice.  they lived in a small oven under a big staircase in a rickety house by the greengrocer's on lanyard street.  they ate pepper ssandwiches and mountain dew strudel, and they never said any bad words.

One day a rambunctionus shark nemed POPPOPPOPADOPALOUS was pining fgor mathemes, as she believed to be her patriotic duty.  All of a sudden she was interrupted by a herd of mahogany nightstands trundling to work because it was tax day.  'Gosh,' said the dinner lady, 'i should have pressed F11!"

then they all went on to become lucrative dakimakura salesfrogs, until the End Times came and they retired to a life of pickle-eating contests
    i want to nominate this post for win

where do i go
    dumpster
    building more cities is a viable Democrat long-term electoral strategy
  • April showers bring May flowers
    May flowers bring June beetles
  • a wallscroll of a toothbrush
    🧚‍♀️
    hmm
    quelques
    🧚
    good
    🍟🍟🍟🍟🍟🍟🍟🍟
     hold the level
    follow the charts
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    Tachyon said:

"There are a lot of people who have this weird idea that being an intellectual is basically just liking video games instead of sports."

?
    existential comics quote, i just found it funny
  • Munch munch, chomp chomp...
    quadrupedalopodes
    four footed feet
  • consider the heck out of this pumpkin patch
    *considers*
    this is accurate, Ash Upquark is pretty much some white kid
    honestly though i pretty much consistently picture Ash wearing a newsboy hat
    That's adorable, though I'm afraid there's no emoji of that.
  • edited 2018-04-11 22:33:47
    local weirdo makes chair legs walk across the room

phenomenon unexplainable by modern science or magic
    *gives the next non-GMH $30,000,000,000*