FREE ICE CREAM for geniuses

If you can prove you're a genius, you get one FREE soft-serve cone!

Void where prohibited. Toppings 23¢ extra. Offer expires 05/31/2018.

Comments

• Sup bitches, witches, Haters, and trolls.
    I'm a very unstable genius
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    I got A+s on all my spelling tests
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    You gotta provide proof, or I'll just assume you're trying to get free ice cream.

What's your Genius ID number?
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    OK, good. Now, one last step. Just prove you're not a bot by filling out this captcha:
    i bate boobs
    So, you're a spelling genius, but you can't tell the difference between an h and a b??? 🤔
    not when it's all wavy like that

how did you create that, anyway
    by googling "fake captcha generator" and clicking on the first result
    I never would've thought of that

I never would've thought of that

Imi confirmed for non-genius.

Your ice cream cone will be 89¢, please.
    nah I'll pass

I just went to Wendy's anyway
    Joke's on you, I just bought out Wendy's six hours ago, so I got your money anyways!!
    Technically, you got my mom's money, since I used a gift card she got me for Christmas.
    this offer still stands