i'm making this thread and you can't stop me

I Am All Powerful

I Am All Consuming

I Post Here Like Five Times A Year Probably

Comments

• You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    I can't stop you, but I can distract you quite effectively.

*tosses a yarn ball across the room*
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    hey it's that person
  • meow meow meowtherfuckers
    I͏̞̟̤̘̻ ̸͖H̦̻͞Á̮̭̠̖̳̦ͅV̛̤E̙͖̱̖͞ ̟̝̮̲͖̥͡E̝̘V̨O̠̳͍LV̥͙̣̦̼̤E̖̯͜ͅD̴̪͖̤ ̗͎͉̠̱̀P̘̝̞A̙̦͚͓͎̭S̳T͜ ̯Y̻̼A̙̤͈̖͔͞R̡͉̳͈͈̹̟̱N̟͖̦͈ ͇B̸̫̘̫̫̪̗͖A̪L̼L͎S̶̻̱̫,͔̞̩̜̞̝͟ ̧͈̦̦F҉̤̫̜̫͓Ò̺͍͓̘̤O̭Ļ̭̲̰I̭̤̭S͈̹͈H̢̹̹ͅ ͕̥̭̠͇P̦̱͖͖͔͉R̴I̭̳͙͜NC̣͍̰̤̹͜E̮͟S̸͕͇̺̼S
    ͙̜̞͇̰̬̖
    ̟̖̻͇̝N͖̱̖̣̺̞͍O̙͔̲̠̙͜W͟ ͈̗͇͔̥͓I͚̤̮͚̠̗ ͕O͎̣͈̟͜N̼̯̦̻Ḻ͙̫͙Y̸̜̫ ̧͉͔̤̝͚̘̙C̞̙͔͚͍̘A̖͎̯͔̠N̨̟̱̙͈͎͇ ̳̜̤̞̭B̩̦̖͔E̶͔͇̙̯͎̞ ̭̜D̺I̷̥̖S̸̖̱͔̼̫̼T̜̫̰̻̰̲͜R̭͞A͉C̝̕T̠̹̳̞̰͉̤EͅD̴̼̯̞̝ ̟̩̙̱̀B͈͙̥̥̗̼̩̀Y̧ ̥L̷̺̟͍̮I̮͓̠̺V̨̭E҉ ̕P̯̤̼̬ͅR͕͓͖̬͍̩͞E͖̘̝͕͔̙̫Y͏

oh hi imi
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    you should post here more
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    We'll see about that.

*shines a laser pointer on the wall*
  • Sup bitches, witches, Haters, and trolls.
    hey fellow kitty
  • edited 2018-03-16 06:48:51
    > you can't stop me

FYI the song is this: https://www.proudmusiclibrary.com/en/track/you-can-t-stop-me
    i thought you were a pony, calica

listen i need everyone to tell me their fursona adjacent animal formally i can't keep up with all of them
  • what if my spirit animal has no fur
    My fursona is a wolf but a lot of people associate me with ponies because of my My Little Pony obsession, so either one will do

In fact, I have one friend who calls me "pony wolf"
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    still a 🐄
  • that reminded me that I wanted to make another sort-of fursona who was like a six-eared aquatic wolf lady

and I just never did, cuz I'm lazy
    hey that's not a fur or a sona
  • edited 2018-03-16 07:28:34
    CUNTASAURUS REXXX
    BITCH MY FUROSMGA IS A BEAUTIFUL GORGEOUS GUMLADY AND YOU WILL NOT FUCKFIGN BODYSHAME HERRRFLG,FSL;
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    Epitome said:

i thought you were a pony, calica

listen i need everyone to tell me their fursona adjacent animal formally i can't keep up with all of them

Animals: Dog, dragon
    Fursona: Deer