What size TV do you have in your bedroom?

Random thread, because I'm curious, and I find it funny how much my family varies on this.

I have a 32" LCD in my room. My mom and my sister both have tiny little 19" LCDs. My brother has a monstrous 27" CRT that's old enough that it has the fake woodgrain and everything. Grandma has...I'm not sure the exact size, but it's a little smaller than the 32" I have in my room.

Comments

• Munch munch, chomp chomp...
    I don't have one in my room, got it removed several years ago because I never used it. Was reasonably large for the time (?), though.
  • edited 2018-03-08 17:41:37
    Don't have one.  If I did it might be the 32" one that my dad currently uses.  Tempting to call it "older" in comparison to a newer one we also have, but it's still a flat-panel LCD TV, not a CRT.
  • edited 2018-03-08 18:10:27
    extremely not so but maybe just a tad yes
    Not one in my bedroom, but I do have the run of the basement and have a 49" LCD there. Used to have a 27" Sony Trinitron CRT but got cowed into getting rid of it last year after we didn't have space for it anymore.
  • This is now the Hexartes brags about TV deals thread

I got my current 49 inch LG 4K TV for eighty dollars, replacing my previous 40 inch TV that I had gotten for a hundred dollars. The latter is now in a box in my room.
  • I have no television in any room.
  • Munch munch, chomp chomp...
    Hexartes said:

This is now the Hexartes brags about TV deals thread

I got my current 49 inch LG 4K TV for eighty dollars, replacing my previous 40 inch TV that I had gotten for a hundred dollars. The latter is now in a box in my room.

Noice.
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.

I have no television in any room.

• THIS MACHINE KILLS FASCISTS
    I have a 32" Samsung that I use as a monitor for my Mac mini most of the time. I also have a cable box (which I rarely use) and an SNES Mini hooked up to it through an HDMI switch.
  • kill living beings
    you'll rot your brain
  • image Wee yea erra chs hymmnos mea.
    40" wall mounted LCD that I use as my PC monitor.
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    My bedroom TV would make a disappointing TV monitor, I think. It's your typical cheapo 1366x768 LCD, so you don't even get 1080p.
  • Hexartes said:

This is now the Hexartes brags about TV deals thread

How did you get it for $80?

40" wall mounted LCD that I use as my PC monitor.

Nice.

I've considered doing this for my PC monitor.
  • vtkvtk
    embrace the confusion
    50 inch LED-backlit LCD. One of the inputs is reserved to connect to my computer, but I need to upgrade my video card first.

I think my mom has like a 20 inch CRT in her room.
  • ^^A guy returned like twenty TVs at once and they all had to be sold quickly