I'm calling OUT Princess Lucy and Princess Tatterhood

Because they won't return my voicemails asking them to come along with me on the PRINCESS ALICE SPRING BREAK ROAD TRIP

("Aren't your Dame Adorabelle's personas supposed to be like, 13 or 14? How can you drive?" I'm a SOVEREIGN, silly laws like "needing a driver's license" don't apply to me!!)

Comments

• setting up voicemail is a pain tbh
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    I am liking this idea that we're royalty but we just communicate with each other via mobile phones like all the other teen girls in the country.
  • edited 2018-03-06 01:03:41
    I found it funny because my phone actually has been nagging me for days about a voicemail that I haven't gotten around to listening to because I can't be assed to go through the prompt to set up voicemail and pick a password etc.

(I'm pretty certain it was from my dad, who I have talked to since anyway, so there isn't really any urgency here, but still.)
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    So...you two in for the road trip, or not?
    See, 🐦? I told you there were some people who trusted Princess Alice to drive!!