One of the songs on Gold FM in Cities: Skylines is "Dead Man's Curve" by Jan and Dean

You can keep your commentary on my highway design skills to yourself, Gold FM. 😐

Comments

• We can do anything if we do it together.
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    It's kinda funny how, despite the song specifying which street "Dead Man's Curve" is on, nobody can agree on exactly which curve it's about, since Sunset Boulevard in Los Angeles has multiple dangerous curves.
  • Sup bitches, witches, Haters, and trolls.
    driving through that part of LA sucks
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    He ushers you into the black Managerial Volkswagen, and before you know it, you're on the freeways. Near the interchange of the San Diego and the Santa Monica, Zhlubb points to a stretch of pavement: "Here's where I got my first glimpse of one. Driving a VW, just like mine. Imagine. I couldn't believe my eyes." But it is difficult to keep one's whole attention centered on Manager Zhlubb. The Santa Monica Freeway is traditionally the scene of every form of automotive folly known to man. It is not white and well-bred like the San Diego, nor as treacherously engineered as the Pasadena, nor quite as ghetto-suicidal as the Harbor. No, one hesitates to say it, but the Santa Monica is a freeway for freaks, and they are all out today, making it difficult for you to follow the Manager's entertaining story. You cannot repress a certain shudder of distaste, almost a reflexive Consciousness of Kind, in their presence. They come gibbering in at you from all sides, swarming in, rolling their eyes through the side windows, playing harmonicas and even kazoos, in full disrespect for the Prohibitions.
  • Sup bitches, witches, Haters, and trolls.
    Nah the 405 is way worse than the 10