The Trash Heap of the Heapers' Hangout

Comments

• pennsylvania damage over time
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    might as well stand for that
  • Apparently the olympics are happening.
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat

Apparently the olympics are happening.

yes they are
  • Applied for another job. 

Same job I applied for last summer, actually. 
  • So I took a personality quiz, and I came out as INFP

I'm 97% Introverted.

Heh heh, yeah, that sounds about right.  

• “I'm surprised. Those clothes… but, aren't you…?”
    I am consistently either INFP or ENFP on those quizzes and ride the middle of the line between introversion and extroversion very tightly.
    The one time I took one of those, I got 100% introverted.

sounds about right
  • kill living beings
    i think those spacesuits are mainly designed to deal with wide spread heated atmosphere, not a pinprick arc
  • Being an adult is realising that, yes, you can go through the hassle of baking a cake, or you could just go to the shops and buy one.

“Celebration cake” my arse. I’m celebrating still being alive by clogging my arteries up with cake.
    Cake is excellent and life would be sadder without it.
  • “I'm surprised. Those clothes… but, aren't you…?”
    Either way, ultimately, you have cake, and cake is good.
  • I got brownie mix
  • I have to house to myself for the night, and I hate it.
    why would you hate such an excellent and awesome thing?
  • Because I’m all alone with the voices in my head and my anxiety telling me that I’m going to die
  • With my parents home, I know that I can wake them if something is wrong. When they’re not...
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    that sounds awful

you have anybody you can like make phone calls to or something?
    oh :(
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    I would offer Tools my phone number except I'm pretty sure my plan does not include international calls.

I can't even send text messages to Section.
  • Tomorrow, after my meeting, I’m going to buy cheap Valentine’s Day chocolate that will heavily discounted.
  • Lol I keep getting paranoid that I am gonna try to log in here at some point and be banned.

Banned for what, I don't know.

I don't even know why I am paranoid about it, have there even been any major bannings lately anyway?
  • Banned for biting ankles and being too cute and mewing in the middle of the night, maybe.
  • Do cats really bite ankles?

Worst my dog does is lick you in the face after he’s licked his own arse.
  • Dusty does.

She gives me a love nip at my foot if I don't pay attention when she headbutts my leg and mews at me.

It is weirdly adorable.
    I can't remember anyone being banned for a while.

At any rate it seems unlikely you would be
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    crankline: I SWALLOWED THE MOJAVE.
  • extremely not so but maybe just a tad yes
    ...swallowed it whole?
    nilts
  • Centie why.
    mojave music
  • don't do the thing

(You can do the thing or the thing or even the thing, though.)
  • So I’ve put a forehead pore cleaner strip thingie on, and it’s over a couple of spots that have scabbed over.

This may have been a mistake.
    Yikes.
    You're doomed
    The forum seems rather dead tonight
    the forum sleeps tonite
  • ...And even when your hope is gone
    move along, move along, just to make it through
    (2015 self)

Sorry, I've been watching this for at least three hours, I swear it gets funnier every time.
    You've reached the voice mailbox of the Legitimate Business Fairy. I am unable to come to the phone right now. Please leave a message with your name, credit card number, expiration date and security code, and I will return your call as soon as possible. *beep*
  • *does a rather fancy sequence of somersaults into the thread*

...I don't know either but it felt... relevant.
  • see because it is a cat
    Hi Ozzy! How goes the being super awesome?
  • Also because that is pretty much what gave me the idea.
    moo
  • Meow.
  • Anyway things are going thingishly, which is good.

And Dusty is super adorable as usual.

And I keep trying to remind myself to like... actually post in here.

But yeah, goes good.
  • But for now I should get offline for the night so I can get some sleep.