I just found out Sailor Moon is Japanese

Why didn't anybody tell me?? I didn't even know they had the Moon outside America!!
Tagged:

Comments

• Touch the cow. Do it now.
    the name "Usagi Tsukino" didn't tip you off?
  • extremely not so but maybe just a tad yes
    Alice watches the dub like a gaijin
    gwa ha ha!
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022

the name "Usagi Tsukino" didn't tip you off?

In the version I watched the main character was called "Shelley Ann Smith"
  • ...was it one of those Chinese bootlegs?
  • It’s about high school girls in short skirts fighting tentacle monsters.

Of course it’s Japanese*

*(has never seen an episode but assumes that tentacle monsters appear somewhere)
    I haven't seen any tentacle monsters and I watched the first four episodes!
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    Also, at least in the first season, they're middle school students.

Boom anime babes indeed.
    you like it
    It's OK if I like it because I want to be the 14-year-old girl, not bang the 14-year-old girl
    you sure about that
    *throws a boot at Imi*
    a boot? cool
  • edited 2018-02-16 17:05:22
    THIS MACHINE KILLS FASCISTS
    Now I'm thinking of how the Toon Makers pitch reel aged Usagi up...to the ripe old age of 16.
    apparently Japan is a country, not a type of dessert

this world we live in is very confusing