Animation's A-List

If the characters in this ad are C-listers, then who is on the A-list and the B-list?

Comments

• You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    You're telling me the Looney Tunes and the cast of Scooby-Doo are C-listers??
  • edited 2018-02-10 04:06:41
    No you see, that's a tier list. Scooby and Shaggy have some insane duo mix-ups but their lack of range and reliable wake-up options hinder them in the long run and Shaggy without Scooby is pretty much useless.

I dunno who put Bugs in C Tier when he clearly should be in his own tier, I swear he has 9-1 match-ups against everyone in the cast and seems to have an answer for pretty much everything in every scenario and outright shuts down certain characters with his unpredictability.

[/proof that I am insane]
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat

You're telling me the Looney Tunes and the cast of Scooby-Doo are C-listers??

The description thinks so
    Also the Jetsons are C-list now?
    TitleName said:

No you see, that's a tier list. Scooby and Shaggy have some insane duo mix-ups but their lack of range and reliable wake-up options hinder them in the long run and Shaggy without Scooby is pretty much useless.

I dunno who put Bugs in C Tier when he clearly should be in his own tier, I swear he has 9-1 match-ups against everyone in the cast and seems to have an answer for pretty much everything in every scenario and outright shuts down certain characters with his unpredictability.

[/proof that I am insane]

I'm not gonna lie, I'd dearly love an H-B version of Super Smash Bros.

(And truthfully, for me, the fun of SSB was the big crossover thing, not so much the fighting)
    (I always wanted a big Mario Kart but with other Nintendo characters and locales too)
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    Anonus said:

(And truthfully, for me, the fun of SSB was the big crossover thing, not so much the fighting)

Haha, same.

Though my strategy for most fighting games is to randomly mash buttons and laugh when my siblings get pissed off when I win.
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    I was never any good at fighting games (I also just mash buttons) so yeah....the gigantic crossover was really the only appeal of it
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    anyway, animation's A-list is Zestpoole and the Antinatalist Shark
  • I do admit the crossover part is the main appeal for me too, I do also want the game itself to be good too.