when someone makes a comic online and i dont like it

Comments

• My dreams exceed my real life
    Are you the kid whose dream journal was ruined or the kid demanding expulsion
  • the kid demanding expulsion, except instead of demanding expulsion im using blatantly biphobic rhetoric to satiate my perverse need to morally justify making medicore meme edits of said comic
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    Millie

You are a strange kitty
  • I AM NOT

MISTER ELECTRIC, SEND PRINCESS ALICE TO THE HEADMISTRESSES OFFICE AND HAVE HER EXPELLED ALSO IM GOING TO TAKE THIS OPPORTUNITY TO HEAVILY IMPLY BISEXUAL PEOPLE WHO ARE IN HETEROSEXUAL RELATIONSHIPS ARE NOT GENUINELY QUEER, NOW SHUT UP, IM GOING TO FUCK YOUR WIFE
  • BEHOLD MY PRAXIS, IT'S EVERYTHING EUGENE V DEBS COULD EVER HAVE ENVISAGED

I said then, and I say now, that while there is a flame war, I am in it, and while there is a bad take, i have made it, and while there is a soul i have not bothered with my self-righteous prattle, I am not free.

• "millie, millie, this meme happened last year, cool ya jets"

I KNOW, AND IM STILL NOT OVER IT
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    <Mayor Hawthorne voice> Against my better judgment, I want to know the context for this.
  • Sup bitches, witches, Haters, and trolls.

<Mayor Hawthorne voice> Against my better judgment, I want to know the context for this.

i think it's the erica moen comic about cucking
  • My dreams exceed my real life
    Obā-san said:

BEHOLD MY PRAXIS, IT'S EVERYTHING EUGENE V DEBS COULD EVER HAVE ENVISAGED

I said then, and I say now, that while there is a flame war, I am in it, and while there is a bad take, i have made it, and while there is a soul i have not bothered with my self-righteous prattle, I am not free.

This but instead of what he's talking about it's about being insufferable about the bike cuck