Do you miss the Fox of your childhood?

Comments

• You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    Not particularly.
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    Well, that was where I used to watch Star Trek so....maybe a little?
  • extremely not so but maybe just a tad yes
    Fox Kids had Power Rangers way back when
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat

The Fox network proper has never aired any Star Trek series
    Heinzes said:

Fox Kids had Power Rangers way back when

by the time I was paying attention to Fox Kids, WB had taken their shows away, and Haim Saban owned half of it and was flooding the block with substandard trash
  • edited 2018-01-05 03:42:29
    Touch the cow. Do it now.
    Anonus said:

The Fox network proper has never aired any Star Trek series
    Star Trek: The Next Generation aired on WXXA-23, a Fox station, during my formative years.

So shut the fuck up
    yes I know it was syndicated
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    If Imi gets to count syndicated Star Trek, I get to count WTTE's Fox 28 Kids Club, which had that cutie Yolanda Harris.
  • vtkvtk
    embrace the confusion

If Imi gets to count syndicated Star Trek, I get to count WTTE's Fox 28 Kids Club, which had that cutie Yolanda Harris.

Isn't she still on their news broadcasts?

I wanted to be in the WTTE Kids Club but my parents never went for it.

Channel 28 carried the Disney Afternoon block for Columbus when I was a kid, so that was pretty great.
    Including 101 Dalmatians?
    vtk said:

Isn't she still on their news broadcasts?

I wanted to be in the WTTE Kids Club but my parents never went for it.

Channel 28 carried the Disney Afternoon block for Columbus when I was a kid, so that was pretty great.
    She jumped to WBNS a year or so ago, actually.
    The Wolfes must be thrilled to run the only not-Walmarty outfit in town, even though Nexstar is apparently LIN now, and there are worse things to be than LIN
  • vtkvtk
    embrace the confusion
    Anonus said:

Including 101 Dalmatians?

Pretty sure my Disney Afternoon enjoying days predated that show. I'm talking 1989--90 seeing the whole block every day, then pretty much only in the summer in subsequent years, then dropping off significantly when Nickelodeon started making original cartoons.
    Chip n' Dale Rescue Rangers
  • vtkvtk
    embrace the confusion
    That was my favorite in kindergarten
    Gadget