đź“° CENTRALIA PREPARES FOR SANTA'S ARRIVAL

QUEEN CITY - Christmas is Centralia's biggest holiday, and as in every year, the arrival of Santa Claus to our principality is a major event for the whole country. Employees at civic and retail establishments are hard at work putting up banners and bringing out costumed characters to make Santa feel welcome here.

In a televised address at the palace, Princess Alice declared that "Christmas is the most important annual event for our fair principality, as the objective greatest holiday ever conceived, and a time when Centralia welcomes Santa Claus, my globe-trotting, gift-giving compatriot in chubbiness. The arrival of Santa gives Centralia a chance to shine on the global stage, and, of course, means I get lots of presents!" The Princess then ceased to speak as her eyes turned starry and she gazed off in the distance, moaning and drooling.

Christmas means great economic impact for Centralia as well. Each year, billions are spent on gifts and decorations.

Comments

• Touch the cow. Do it now.
    Sometimes I wonder what the economic impact would be if everybody just said "eh, the hell with Christmas" and didn't buy any gifts
  • Sup bitches, witches, Haters, and trolls.

Sometimes I wonder what the economic impact would be if everybody just said "eh, the hell with Christmas" and didn't buy any gifts

spreading the purchases around the year some probably?  i mean, people still have birthdays
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022

Are you trying to get kicked out of the country?
    deport me if you can
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    Confession: I did not write the OP
    bump

deport me if you can