The Trash Heap of the Heapers' Hangout

Comments

• Touch the cow. Do it now.
    also rip milk
  • image Wee yea erra chs hymmnos mea.
    I just saw an absolutely beautiful fox.
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    It figures that right after I started making Patreon pledges, Patreon goes and fucks things up.
  • I left work today without clocking out :|

I mean, I spoke to my managers and had to get someone to let me out, so it’s not like I just left the building without telling anyone...
  • that happens? its not a big deal unless you do it all the time
    I've done it before.
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022

why is this the funniest thing i've seen?
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    Am I going to have to read that comic
    probably
  • this meme is already old as hell banish it from my sight
  • ...And even when your hope is gone
    move along, move along, just to make it through
    (2015 self)
    Resurgam.
    magruser

I have some bad news.

The next poster is dead.

I found her body at the bottom of the stairs. It looks like she'd been hit over the head with an Unusually Heavy Telephone.

I'll let you know when I hear about the funeral plans.

I have multiple questi-

The plural of quest is quests, not questi-. :|

You know what's always funny? When you're turning the radio dial back and forth looking for Christmas music, and you accidentally end up on a super-religious Christian station.
  • Sup bitches, witches, Haters, and trolls.
    Put the X back in Xmas, Centie
    I landed on W240CX, "95.9 The Fish"
    Were they counting down the signs of the apocalypse?
    Is there actually a downside to having a kleptomaniac sim in The Sims 3? Because so far it just kinda seems like you end up getting a lot of cool stuff because your sim will randomly steal items from places.
    stealing is bad?

If a Sim is caught swiping an object, they will be kicked out immediately and the relationship with the Sim who caught the kleptomaniac will go down.

• For once, or maybe twice, I was in my prime.
    Revenge is a dish best served... frosty.

This winter:

FROSTY 2: Return of the Snowman
  • Is there actually a downside to having a kleptomaniac sim in The Sims 3? Because so far it just kinda seems like you end up getting a lot of cool stuff because your sim will randomly steal items from places.

You can only steal three items a day between the hours of 7pm and 6am, you can’t steal if someone is watching, sometimes the sims doesn’t steal what you want them to... I mean, yeah, they steal off things, but it crap things like toilet paper from their work, which they can’t use :|
  • Other than that, it’s pretty neat.
    MetaFour said:

Revenge is a dish best served... frosty.

This winter:

FROSTY 2: Return of the Snowman

wasn't that Frosty's Winter Wonderland
  • edited 2017-12-10 23:27:59
    You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    lol more like FossilNERDmaiden and CryNERDstal
    Frostys are good
  • kill living beings
    Hey I'm watching this show that's pretty good

Honestly my main problem is i don't think people swore like this in the eighties

It's called stranger things
    as someone who existed in the eighties, let me say that people definitely swore back then
  • Munch munch, chomp chomp...

lol more like FossilNERDmaiden and CryNERDstal

w a o
    a
    o
  • My dreams exceed my real life

Honestly my main problem is i don't think people swore like this in the eighties

Kids walking through Xen got you, huh
    I saw a post on haven's tumblr that convinced me I need to start watching Stranger Things asap

also it introduced Ed Benguiat to the broader world
  • kill living beings

as someone who existed in the eighties, let me say that people definitely swore back then

Right, I'm saying the words they use are weird, and all
    Odradek said:

Kids walking through Xen got you, huh
    How it went was, some months ago i saw spacesuits in xen

and then puffin described it as cute, eight year olds, Scooby doo

And that's pretty good

Also, horror Clash
  • I have cut a caper with the dancing mad god
    Anonus said:

I saw a post on haven's tumblr that convinced me I need to start watching Stranger Things asap

also it introduced Ed Benguiat to the broader world
    It's actually really good, yeah.
  • kill living beings
    Like i dunno, it's true i wasn't there, but douchebag and pussy seem extreme by middle schoolers
    were you ever in middle school?
    actually, I'm fairly certain I remember hearing those in elementary school
  • edited 2017-12-11 03:12:33
    pussy meaning coward is pretty common
    pussy meaning vagina is rare amongst children, obviously
  • I’ve got overtime at work, which is fucking awesome.
    I get to go to the dentist tomorrow
  • Note that the term “fucking awesome”, was, in this case, not sarcasm.

If I’m getting overtime when I’m still in my temp contract, that’s good news, right?
    I would suppose so.
  • Hello

I am here to tell you that lemon curd on toast is amazing

That is all
    it is really fucking cold
  • Hello

My name is Toolsie, and I have clocked up nearly 50 hours in Final Fantasy XV whilst only getting halfway through the main story quest because I know what happens and I am not ready for that level of heartbreak
    50 hours of mostly cutscenes, I assume.
    And you would cowssume wrongly.

What a cowtastrophe.
    you must cower before my cow-power
    I cown't believe moo think I would ever do that.