The thread wherein we complain about the Forum Lust Game

edited 2012-02-09 00:55:33 in General
My god, whoever had the idea of making that thing needs to just drop dead right freaking now because they are a sick horrible person and I hate them and UGH HOW DARE THEY, THOSE SICK FREAKS, GRR

vvvvvOh god, it's you. Look, how about you go take your sick fetishes somewhere else and spare us the disgust of having you here?

vvvvvYeah, right, because calling someone out on their gross, freaky bullshit is totes disgusting, amirite? Look, I'm not really looking for a fight right now so how about you just leave and pork a goat or whatever it is you bastards do?

vvvvvYou know what else is crass and tasteless? MY MOM You shoving your sick turn ons down everyone's throat! No one wants to read that, okay? Besides, there are kids on this forum!

vvvvvThen why don't you take your own advice and stop coming to this thread then? If it bothers you so much, just stop clicking on it. Problem solved.

vvvvvSays the pervert. I'll talk smack about anyone I want. Also, how is it behind your back if it's out in the open?

vvvvvHey, everyone has weird fetishes. The difference between them (which is to say, normal people) and pervs like you is that they don't feel the need to parade it around like you do. Besides, I said that jokingly, which you wouldn't know since you're apparently too busy being a disgusting, pathetic excuse for a human being to have a sense of humor.

vvvvvFine by me. Now get back to your sheep orgy or whatever.

vvvvvEh, could be worse. You could want to screw me. That would suck, I really don't want to catch anything gross from you.

vvvvvI am no such thing. Besides, weren't you leaving?

vvvvvI had sex with one person! Besides, at least I fuck HUMANS, YOU SICK FUCK!

vvvvvROT IN HELL

vvvvvCapital idea! -runs of with vM-

Comments