Are drugs good or bad?

I was told to go ask Alice, and I thought this forum would be the best way to do that.

Comments

• kill living beings
    go ask Alice has them addicted to LSD by its smell
  • Sup bitches, witches, Haters, and trolls.
    yes
  • My dreams exceed my real life
    Not a single alice answered.
  • My dreams exceed my real life
    What's the freak wharf like
  • Odradek said:

Not a single alice answered.

Just as well; the answer would only be reliable if she were ten feet tall, and I'm pretty sure no Alices here are that big at present.
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    CENTRAL AVENUE WE NEED YOU

OR THAT OTHER ALICE
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    Drugs keep me from flipping out and clobbering police officers because I'm convinced they're not real, so there's that
  • Munch munch, chomp chomp...
    With some practice and magical medication I no longer need weekly tributes of Centralian citizens to stay content, and that's nice.
  • Serious answer: depends on the drug, I guess?

Like I'm sure all of us either rely on certain meds to function, or have somebody in our lives who does. In my case I take Wellbutrin, Effexor and Clonazepam.

As far as recreational drugs that aren't prescribed by doctors go, it depends again. Weed's fine IMHO, maybe cocaine can be managed without serious risk (I honestly don't know), and maybe ecstasy. But I can't see myself ever deciding that heroin or meth are worth giving a try since I've heard of the worst case scenarios involved in those, and would REALLY not want to even risk those things.
  • image Wee yea erra chs hymmnos mea.
    Drugs do not affect androids. It is a blessing and a curse. A blurse.
  • edited 2016-08-21 04:57:35
    image Wee yea erra chs hymmnos mea.
    Good = Me, and things I define to be Good.
    Bad = Things I define to be Bad.

For example:

Corn = Good
    Broccoli = Bad
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022

Broccoli = Bad

Them's fighting words
  • image Wee yea erra chs hymmnos mea.
    It is the Great Vegetable of Sin, to which all the Lesser Sin vegetables pledge allegiance.
  • Broccoli = Bad

Them's fighting words
    I too will fight you for besmirching the good name of broccoli.
  • It's an OK song but I don't really like Lil Yachty.
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    broccoli is actually one of the better drugs...er, vegetables
  • I did a module on Drugs of Abuse at University, and I can say that drugs are bad, m'kay.

Except for diazepam and codeine. Holy shit, they are the shit.
  • My ghad. I hate drags.
  • I have cut a caper with the dancing mad god
    Yes, I can confirm that drugs are good or bad. 
  • Sup bitches, witches, Haters, and trolls.

Good = Me, and things I define to be Good.
    Bad = Things I define to be Bad.

For example:

Corn = Good
    Broccoli = Bad

itt fossilmaiden is george h w bush
  • “I'm surprised. Those clothes… but, aren't you…?”
    Jane said:

It's an OK song but I don't really like Lil Yachty.

You are excused for your initial ignorance but your education must continue.
  • one of the two songs mentioned in this thread is currently on the Billboard Hot 100.

I ain't saying that that makes it better, but is it really surprising I thought of that before a Coil album cut
    But see, you have to understand that one is better than the other because it does not have and likely never will have Lil Yachty on it.
  • ferret man what do u have against lil yachty
  • (*also travels thru the voids between the universes to find the coil x lil yachty collaboration ep*)
    Last I checked he was kind of generic, but I was simply saying for Jane's benefit that, by her own standards, this is automatically a likely improvement.