athe meaning a/the, except as a whole word

edited 2012-02-05 02:12:51 in General
This is very clumsy and it bugs me there are a few medical places who use this term.

Collapse of athe lung (pneumothorax)
Tagged:

Comments

• Remember back in the 50s when they'd record like Elvis singing YOU AIN'T NOTHIN BUT A HOUND DOG and then they'd turn the record over and reverse it and it was all NYERP NYERP NYERP NYERP NYERP and people were all like, "That is actually the voice of Satan coming from that song."
    I had no idea people did this. Most papers and sites I know of just use either "a" or "the" by itself. This is just awkward.
  • edited 2012-02-05 08:56:25
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Remember back in the 50s when they'd record like Elvis singing YOU AIN'T NOTHIN BUT A HOUND DOG and then they'd turn the record over and reverse it and it was all NYERP NYERP NYERP NYERP NYERP and people were all like, "That is actually the voice of Satan coming from that song."
    Hmm, it doesn't seem to be on the page they linked. I did a Ctrl+F search for "athe" and nothing came up. Not even "breathe," which seems odd for an article about collapsed lungs. If it was there, they seem to have fixed it.

Have you seen this anywhere else?