As Told By Ginger

I had to go hunt it down but my first impression is that I am impressed at how thoroughly committed to being grotesque this show's character designs are.

It is probably the last show Klasky Csupo produced that's worth anything, but it was the apex of their "ugly" and they committed to it.

Comments

• Munch munch, chomp chomp...
    The art alone made me "hate" it. I would have rather watched Pepper Ann as a child, far as "stuff I never watched" goes. Just wasn't my thing though.
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    Pepper Ann is, as you may have heard, fucking amazing.
  • Munch munch, chomp chomp...
    Well the premise bored me like heck, and I never cared for Codename: Kids Next Door either, so because I'm feeling intellectually lazy I'm inclined to say it's a Warburton thing. Even if I might give them both (more of) a chance nowadays.
  • i really liked knd as a child and was intrigued by the (unfortunately false) tease of a sequel series

never seen pepper ann and am too lazy to seek it out
  • imagei will watch the heck outta this pumpkin patch
    eh, i can think of uglier cartoons
    Crystal said:

Well the premise bored me like heck, and I never cared for Codename: Kids Next Door either, so because I'm feeling intellectually lazy I'm inclined to say it's a Warburton thing. Even if I might give them both (more of) a chance nowadays.

PA was created by Sue Rose, though Tom Warburton was its lead character designer.

i really liked knd as a child and was intrigued by the (unfortunately false) tease of a sequel series

never seen pepper ann and am too lazy to seek it out
    Just watch one of my streams sometime! It might be there.
    Anyway, the main attraction to PA is its sense of humor.
    Pepper Ann is good Jane

i am not as much of a fan as Anonus but i think it is worth seeking out
  • that may be, and i don't even really mean to offer an "however" here, but there are lots of good things out there that i have never experienced and never will

perhaps i will watch it sometime but i think my love of 90s/early 2000s comedy cartoons died with the early 2000s
    fair enough
  • My dreams exceed my real life
    If you don't think the adventures of Karl and Hoodsie are the best things ever, I have nothing to say to you.