"abc.xyz"

With all due respect, Google, what is wrong with you? :P
Tagged:

Comments

• You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    This website had better be about the buttons on my Sega Genesis controller
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    You have one of those six-button controllers, eh? HERESY
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    I just realized: this is ABC Warner's ironic punishment for snatching Twitch out of Google's clutches, isn't it
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    I keep forgetting ABC owns Twitch
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022

You have one of those six-button controllers, eh? HERESY

I have one of each. I prefer the shape of the three-button controller, but the six-button controller has a longer cord, which is nice.
    understandable
  • I had this one huge joystick controller, it was kind of ridiculous.

My favorite was the official 6-button controller, although we had a transparent off brand one which was also quite good.

#yntkt
    You gotta understand, I have what my sister described as "Wreck-It Ralph hands", so this:

...is actually more comfortable in my big ol' hands than this:

the original Genesis controller design is my favorite controller design OF ALL TIME so I see nothing wrong with preferring it.
  • BeeBee
    edited 2015-08-12 17:12:35
    I think my favorite part is how they label the buttons "trigger" for no particular reason.
    it was to be all EDGY
  • edited 2015-08-12 17:45:03

(iblis?) trigger warning