HeadOn. Apply directly to the forehead.

HeadOn.  Apply directly to the forehead.

Comments

• edited 2015-08-08 20:08:51
    On September 26, 2008, ownership of the HeadOn brand and its manufacture
    were transferred to Sirvision, inc. of North America. Sirvision
    re-introduced HeadOn with a new formulation, claiming it now contains "a
    clinically proven active ingredient for topical headache relief."[8]

lol, the new formulation apparently replaces the colon with a period, takes out one space, and stops claiming to be available at retailers nationwide.
  • BeeBee
    edited 2015-08-08 20:12:58
    Weren't its "active" ingredients, like, two incredibly toxic things and a major carcinogen?

Like, I expect it was diluted to such a crazy extreme that it was basically just a plain stick of wax, but still.
  • edited 2015-08-08 20:18:30
    Bee said:

Weren't its "active" ingredients, like, two incredibly toxic things and a major carcinogen?

Like, I expect it was diluted to such a crazy extreme that it was basically just a plain stick of wax, but still.

Yes.

And apparently I have not headed on enough such that I forgot I made this thread three years ago.
  • Munch munch, chomp chomp...
  • Sup bitches, witches, Haters, and trolls.
    I HATE YOUR COMMERCIALS, BUT YOUR PRODUCT IS AMAZING!

(i hated those commercials too)
  • Calica said:

I HATE YOUR COMMERCIALS, BUT YOUR PRODUCT IS AMAZING!

(i hated those commercials too)
    Wax on, wax off.
  • We can do anything if we do it together.
  • I distinctly remember for about a month or two in 2005, the HeadOn ads had the "HEAD" and the "ON" in the logo conversing and not one mention of what HeadOn was or what it did
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    HeadOn is a "homeopathic remedy".

Essentially, it's a stick of wax.

Here's Randi:

• My dreams exceed my real life
  • HeadOn is a "homeopathic remedy".

Essentially, it's a stick of wax.

Here's Randi:

I am bored enough that I watched this whole thing.

The name Randi only rings a vague bell but the bit about a sphere of water the size of the solar system was pretty good.
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    James "The Amazing" Randi is a stage magician who, in the tradition of magicians like Harry Houdini, debunks deception when it's used to scam people instead of for entertainment.

He offers a million-dollar prize to anyone who can prove psychic powers exist.
  • Vampire Lady of Corvidia

(The other Jane)

• I just remember this commercial playing every single time I ate at my freshman dorm's cafeteria.
  • More people have said that and been killed than there are thorium decay products.
  • image Wee yea erra chs hymmnos mea.
    Hedron. Apply directly to the Eldrazi.