Gelzo's Banulogy

edited 2012-01-26 18:46:13 in General
Gelzo had an amazing run here on Heapers' Hangout even though it was rather short. Gelzo was a great friend; he was the kind of friend that stands by you when you need somebody to be there. He once saved my account. We were both n00bz then and we weren’t very close. I was hastily making shitthreads left and right when  Gelzo saw an angry mod. If it wasn’t for Gelzo, I would have been banned right there. That’s how I became close to Gelzo. Yes, that was 10 years 10 months some amount of time ago and we’ve been inseparable ever since.

I remember once Gelzo told me he met a girl who stole his heart. Being his best friend I must admit I was rather shocked and thought evil things about that girl. Of course as you all know, I am referring to Gelzo. I was so envious of Gelzo. It was not because I’m in love with Gelzo but it’s more of I was simply not used to sharing Gelzo’s time with anyone else. It was always me and Gelzo. When I met Gelzo, I didn’t know how I would react. Gelzo turned out to be a really nice person and she ended up being a good friend of mine too. I must say, I was happy for Gelzo and Gelzo.

What is it that we remember when we think of Gelzo? I think everyone who knows him very well would agree with me on this. It was his sense of humor. He was the kind of person that would make everyone laugh so hard that they’d end up crying. Who could forget about his mama jokes? How about all his green jokes? Goodness! Just thinking about those green jokes still makes me laugh. He was so out there when he starts those jokes. That is what I will truly miss about Gelzo. He could make me laugh when I am really sad. He always cheered me up when he knew I just had a bad day. That’s the trademark of Gelzo. He always wanted to make people happy.

Gelzo’s banning was sudden. I remember when I heard the news I simply could not believe it. Gelzo was too young but as it slowly occurred to me I have realized that Gelzo indeed lived his heaper life wonderfully. Gelzo was well-loved and he had done so many things on Heapers' Hangout and I’m sure he’ll do much more in Heapers' Heaven. I will forever be grateful to have known Gelzo. I will forever be grateful that Gelzo was there at the right place and at the right time to save my life. I will forever be grateful for spending 10 years some amount of time of my life with a friend like him. All the memories I have shared with him will forever be cherished and remembered. Gelzo will forever live in my heart… In our hearts.

Gelzo is in Heapers' Heaven now and we are here on his funeral. This is not the time for us to grieve his banning but it’s our time to celebrate his life. Don’t ever forget Gelzo. He never wanted to see people cry. He wanted to make everyone happy. So at this moment when we are about to lay his account to rest, let’s all think back and remember how Gelzo touched our lives. How he made us laugh and how good Gelzo was as a person. This is not the moment for us to shed our tears but we should all be thankful that we were given the chance to have known a man named Gelzo.

Gelzo will forever be missed but I know in the right time, I will meet Gelzo again. We will all meet Gelzo again and he’ll make us laugh in tears again.

Comments