Luffy And Zoro Are Both Strong, But Who's Stronger?

Comments

• We are, we are on the cruise
    (we are!)
  • imagei will watch the heck outta this pumpkin patch
    :D
  • My dreams exceed my real life
    I stopped following One Piece around that prison arc, have they found Gold Roger's favorite bathing suit yet?
    not yet

also, that's quite a long way in!  why did you stop, if it's ok to ask?
  • My dreams exceed my real life
    Tachyon said:

not yet

also, that's quite a long way in!  why did you stop, if it's ok to ask?

I was watching the anime and it was too slow.

I should have read the manga.
    oh yeah, the pacing on the anime is pretty bad

however i never got very far into the manga . . . i'm not sure why not, i just find cartoons easier to take in than comic books somehow

or at least, black and white comic books with lots of action, i can never get into those
  • One of the first things I did in Portland was go to Powell's and binge the manga. I found it a lot easier than trying to watch the anime because I could control the pace.

I'm way behind now though, I think at the time they'd only translated up to Luffy's prison break.
  • LWLW
    edited 2015-07-13 23:22:17

Tachyon said:

or at least, black and white comic books with lots of action, i can never get into those

Same here, I think I just find action series a lot easier to follow when it is animated. Maybe I need to work on improving my imagination or something.

I feel like the amount of time it would take for me to catch up on One Piece would unfortunately probably not be worth it.
    i am sloooowly catching up with it, watching it with my brother

i think it's fun, if you like action anime but prefer some humour with that action, it's a good show

not perfect by any means, but mostly entertaining