Introducing Heapers' Hangout Email

Are you tired of being stuck with AOL and Hotmail as your only options for email? Well, fret no longer, for Heapers' Hangout is launching our own email service!

What is my HH email address?
Your HH email address is simply your username with no spaces. For example, "Central Avenue" will become CentralAvenue@heapershangout.com

What if my username contains invalid characters for an email address?
Then no email for you, duh! It's your own fault for picking such a stupid username.

How much does HH Mail cost?
HH Mail is free during beta testing, though if you'd like to donate money for some reason, the HH staff certainly won't object!

How can I be sure my email is secure?
You trust Google with your private email more than you trust me? Friggin' Google? I feel kind of offended now. Also, Heapers' Hangout is the only email provider in the world that provides 37-bit encryption for all communications.

Sounds great! Where do I sign up?
Visit http://webmail.heapershangout.com/ and log in with your HH name and password. A word of warning, though: if you're using an incompatible browser, that link may direct you to the forum instead of the webmail interface. I recommend Netscape Navigator 3.0.

Comments

• More people have said that and been killed than there are thorium decay products.
    Cream can't get it to work. Whenever Cream tries to send an email, all Cream sees is a form for sending the princess 20 dollars! >:/
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    hmm, what is today again?
This discussion has been closed.