MOST SATANIC ILLUMINATI MOVIE EVER EXPOSED

Comments

• THIS MACHINE KILLS FASCISTS
    LOOK AT THE RED LINES

LOOK AT THEM 

DAMMIT
  • Sup bitches, witches, Haters, and trolls.
    lee4hmz said:

LOOK AT THE RED LINES

LOOK AT THEM 

DAMMIT
    this might actually be worse than gamergate conspiracism

this guy seems to believe that anti-authoritarianism is Gnostic and Satanic
  • Sup bitches, witches, Haters, and trolls.
    and the instruction manuals have nothing to do with the Bible, they're based on, you know, the instructions that come with lego sets

the movie is about creativity and teamwork, especially wrt the building toys featured prominently in the title of the film, and it actually has a much more nuanced view on the instructions than the initial dystopian scene
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    I don't know about the Lego Movie, but this YouTube channel looks absolutely awesome
  • Holy crap, I couldn't even listen to the first minute of that.  It was like being hit in the face with a concrete block of stupid.
    Bee said:

Holy crap, I couldn't even listen to the first minute of that.  It was like being hit in the face with a concrete block of stupid.

• edited 2015-03-22 01:19:19
    Man is a most complex simple creature: see what he weaves, and how base his reasons for doing so.
    Can we look at something about the movie that isn't about Illuminati members, guy?
  • No.  You are Illuminati.  The video guy is Illuminati.  Everything is Illuminati.
  • fight. dream. horse. love.
    satanic luciferian gnostic gospel
  • lee4hmz said:

Bee said:

Holy crap, I couldn't even listen to the first minute of that.  It was like being hit in the face with a concrete block of stupid.

i lasted about three minutes just to see what he'd actually point to

then i got bored since he kept on repeating the same thing over and over again

i mean even the intro was padded to hell and back

the only thing more padded than this is one of those web infomercials about investment advice
    he even has the same deadly boring tone as those damn whiteboard ads

I was expecting some flamboyant Southern televangelist type at least...
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    this is indeed disappointing

alas, my craving for crackpot ravings is not satisfied
  • Just to be sure, I skipped to the end to see if it ends in a troll or a disco video or something.  But no.  Disappointment continues.