Nacho Libre > Iron Man

Comments

• Hey, at least we actually OWN Nacho Libre

-Paramount
  • companies cant talk
  • ohoho are you asking for a challenge, Paramount does not like a challenge
  • what's paramont gonna do, make a shitty biopic about me?
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    put you in the next Star Trek movie, you'll be played by that Cumberbatch guy
  • We can do anything if we do it together.
    I disagree.

I would agree with School of Rock > Captain America, though.
  • My dreams exceed my real life
    Benedict Cumberbatch
    Everytime I do it makes me laugh
    How did our eyes get so red
    And what the hell is on Joey's head?
  • put you in the next Star Trek movie, you'll be played by that Cumberbatch guy

speaking of which I never hear about Cumberbatch anymore

he was white-hot for like a year
    He's gonna be Doctor Strange.
  • oh I forgot about that
  • it is a bit odd to see them attach someone who's a well-known actor to one of their characters (besides RDJ and Samuel L. Jackson of course)

Marvel likes to give relatively unknown character actors their roles, I think it's one of those things that helps Marvel "brand" their characters more effectively
    Remember that even RDJ was on a career downslope when he was cast to be Iron Man.
  • well yeah

and for me at least that is his defining role
  • I can't name another movie he's been in.
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    I don't think I'd ever heard of RDJ before Iron Man.
  • edited 2015-03-08 22:17:49
    Sup bitches, witches, Haters, and trolls.

Remember that even RDJ was on a career downslope when he was cast to be Iron Man.

wasn't he known at that point mostly for having just recovered from a really nasty drug addiction (thus adding to the irony of his being chosen as Tony Stark, known mostly for the many storylines about his alcohol addiction)
    He was the kid in Greaser's Palace!
    Calica said:

wasn't he known at that point mostly for having just recovered from a really nasty drug addiction (thus adding to the irony of his being chosen as Tony Stark, known mostly for the many storylines about his alcohol addiction)
    Yeah, I believe so.

He did keep working the whole time, though.
  • Man is a most complex simple creature: see what he weaves, and how base his reasons for doing so.
    Nacho Libre is a better movie than Iron Man and I'm still upset about Doctor Strange.

He doesn't even have the right face for a goatee. Add that to his list of disqualifications.
  • Nacho Libre is like
    one of the worst movies ever made.
  • at least the trailers gave us E-Pro

<3
  • Man is a most complex simple creature: see what he weaves, and how base his reasons for doing so.
    That video gave me nightmares when I was young.