Comments

• Touch the cow. Do it now.
    I have done none of those things, thank Patchouli
  • edited 2015-02-24 13:28:19
    Man is a most complex simple creature: see what he weaves, and how base his reasons for doing so.
    I love the word "杀" more than I love the word "kill."

Kill. Ke-eel. It starts hard but it ends softly. Not much force, not much power. It dies in your mouth as soon as you say it.

杀. "Sha." It starts hard and it continues. You can shout it out quickly as a punctuation. You can put it into ordinary sentences and make your enemies prick their ears. You can draw out the "aaaah" sound and make it into a simple but direct war-cry. 

It's beautiful.

杀. 杀. 杀. 杀. 杀. 杀. 杀. 杀.
  • edited 2015-02-24 13:25:10
    MachSpeed said:

"Sha." It starts hard and it continues. You can shout it out quickly as a punctuation. You can put it into ordinary sentences and make your enemies prick their ears. You can draw out the "aaaah" sound and make it into a simple but direct war-cry.

> saat3

no

that killing gets glottal-stopped

stop the violence
    Bee said:

> Hike Appalachian Trail Solo

WARNING: DO NOT MISTAKE ARGENTINA FOR APPALACHIAN TRAIL
  • Man is a most complex simple creature: see what he weaves, and how base his reasons for doing so.
    Look, you speak Cantonese, I speak Mandarin, we're both right, can you please stop.
  • edited 2015-02-27 05:10:24
    ...And even when your hope is gone
    move along, move along, just to make it through
    (2015 self)
    Neat, Kraken.

THat really is a powerful word.

It's better than the warcry I was thinking of, the cry of the saxons against the Normans.

Ut.  Ut. Ut.  Ut.  Ut.  Ut!  UT!  UT! UT!

(It translates into modern english as "out".  It starts out slow and soft, and rises in intensity until you are banging your weapon on your shield with each "ut!")
  • In Hanna-Barbera world yes
  • Honestly I'd be more concerned if pelvises came in that shape.

Do pants even come in that shape
    Yes, they're jodhpurs

• Sup bitches, witches, Haters, and trolls.
    why do pants come in that shape
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    the next logical question
  • edited 2015-02-27 06:25:41

they're horse riding pants, loose around the thigh to help with cooling and/or freedom of movement i forget which, and tight about the ankle so you don't get it messed up in your horse stuff whilst riding

modern stretch fabrics have rendered the design obsolete for actual horse riding