Mype-Toon Megathread

Comments

• Munch munch, chomp chomp...
    Still waiting impatiently for episode 13.
  • edited 2015-02-08 07:15:58
    Man is a most complex simple creature: see what he weaves, and how base his reasons for doing so.
    Was the title typoed?
  • Still need to get around to watching the 7th Kara No Kyoukai movie. And getting around to play the Tsukihime VN.
  • Vampire Lady of Corvidia

(The other Jane)
    MachSpeed said:

Was the title typoed?

No, metathesis was put on purpose
  • Sup bitches, witches, Haters, and trolls.
    I still massively enjoy that there was an entire extra chapter of Kara no Kyoukai dedicated to the fact that Shiki Ryougi is basically a cat.

(The other Jane)
    Somehow I think the World of Darkness and the Nasuverse would go well together.

Specifically, the Holy Grail War seems like a game of Mage: the Awakening.

There's an idea...Fate: the Stay-Nighting. Every player would control a Master, and the player to their right would control their Servant. You'd need Mage corebook as well as God-Machine Rules Update and WoD: Mirrors....

(The other Jane)
    OK, so I've got the basics down. Masters are Mages from Mage: the Awakening. Servants are Dark Heroes from WoD: Mirrors. Servants are played by other players.

(The other Jane)
    How many spare rooms does Emiya Shirou have?
  • edited 2015-02-14 07:53:49

So, is prior knowledge of Tsukihime and Fate/Stay night necessry for Carnival Phantasm or can it be watched as a stand alone?
  • Sup bitches, witches, Haters, and trolls.

So, is prior knowledge of Tsukihime and Fate/Stay night necessry for Carnival Phantasm or can it be watched as a stand alone?

I think it's mostly injokes tbh