How to find places that offer dishes involving rice and beans?

I've always wanted to have meals that have a decent amount of veggies in them, and I've recently found out that I really like the typical casado -- basically just rice and beans.

Anyone know how to search for restaurants in my area that serve Hispanic cuisines that have similar dishes?  Like, maybe, what a similar dish is called elsewhere?  I know I've heard the term "moros y cristanos" (literally "Moors and Christians") as well.  But that's just for ordering, I need to find a relatively inexpensive restaurant in my area that serves such food first.
Tagged:

Comments

• search for it on yelp
  • kill living beings
    i don't think i've ever been to a mexican restaurant that didn't have rice & beans
  • seconding what those two said. searching for taqueria [your town] might net you results as well.
  • Any Cuban or most varieties of Caribbean restaurant will have moros or some other beans&rice thing.

• edited 2015-01-14 07:25:27
    doh why didn't i think of mexican food aside from the taco bell on my campus before making this thread; i am such a derp

Anyway, thanks for the suggestions!  Did find a nearby "counter-serve chain" (according to Google Maps) that I actually already knew existed but didn't know that I could just get take-out from them so I never tried them.  One that's not Chipotle or Taco Bell, that is.