Registration has changed once more

I've signed the site up for reCAPTCHA, so users will have to fill in the CAPTCHA before joining.

However, if we get too many spambots, the site will return to invite-only status.

Comments

• I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    Well, they're back in force! Back to invitations.
  • We can do anything if we do it together.
    I'd recommend trying a specific verification question next time.

I'm not sure what you'd want that question to be, though.
    I did set up an email address to make the invitation system a little easier to use.

If a lurker wants in, they can email zestpoole@outlook.com, and they will then receive an invitation from yours truly to join!
  • I was thinking of suggesting that, actually.
  • More people have said that and been killed than there are thorium decay products.

I'd recommend trying a specific verification question next time.

I'm not sure what you'd want that question to be, though.
    tfw this forum is the jetsam of another forum based on a haphazard tropes wiki and the only universal verification question would have to be about TV Tropes, but even then there are people here too new for the TVT stuff. In other words, the only thing holding us together is that we used to shitpost about ponies and homestucks. ^_^
  • More people have said that and been killed than there are thorium decay products.
    It's okay though because we can shitpost and talk about things and it's kind of like this forum is the cafeteria of the school none of us go to anymore, so we made our own cafeteria. :) (and somehow I'm still allowed in here and I guess that is not so bad when all is said and done)
    Miko, please, take your rambling about this elsewhere.
    sorry :( *goes*
This discussion has been closed.