Have you ever met a celebrity?

edited 2014-12-02 15:33:00 in General
I saw CIA at an airport store in Uzbekistan yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn't want to be a hothead and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “Bane? Bane? Bane?” and waving his gun in front of my
face. I walked away and continued with my bussiness, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to embark for my flight up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen hostages without paying.The Masketta Man was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, they are not free of charge.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear him, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter. When he took one of the hostages and started calling
it in multiple times, he stopped him and told him to call them in each
individually “to prevent any big guy infetterence,” and then turned
around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After he called in each hostage and put them in the plane and started to say the price, he
kept interrupting him by yawning really loudly.

Comments