oh my god iI have to tell you guys about this

edited 2012-01-26 15:45:14 in General
so i'm sitting around just chillin when I'm like "I need sweets" so I leave to go the corner store and on the way I out I see my old dealer and I'm like "shit can't let him see me HOOD POWERS ACTIVATE" so I pull up my hood and run past him and I'm walking and walking and walking and it's fucking closed! So I turne around to go to the other one when I forgot he was there and he's just staring at me and I'm just thinking "wow this hood is really ineffective" so I just run, I end up tripping but for some reason that made me laugh and some bitch was staring at me and I just laughed harder and she ran away.

So any way I get to the other one and get my shit and leave and I'm on my way home when this guy is running and for some reason I'm just staring at his feet because they're going so fast and I'm just standing there like "O_O" it was like watching a cheetah, seriously, so he looks at me and winks and I'm thinking wait what just happened and that makes me laugh so I get home and I'm about to tear into my goods but someone calls and it's for my roomie and I'm like "nope she's out of town til monday" and they're like "whoops lol" so I'm hang up and I'm looking for my rice krispy treat and I'm just thinking "goddammit phone made me lose my krispy treat" and lo and behold it's in mu pocket AND THE BEDROOM DOOR CLOSES BY IT'S FUCKING SELF, I SWEAR IT WAS OPEN AND THEN ALL OF A SUDDEN (CLOSED) WTF???

In conclusion CANDY AND PASTRIES AND FRUIT FLAVOURED SODA ND RICE KRISPY TREATS FOR EVERYONE

Comments