Only the even-numbered U.S. Senators are good.

edited 2014-06-21 04:01:14 in General
Which ones are even?

...isn't it obvious?

Comments

• Only the even-numbered Congresses are good.
  • Man is a most complex simple creature: see what he weaves, and how base his reasons for doing so.
    The only good congress is sexual congress.
  • THIS MACHINE KILLS FASCISTS
    "Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of Congress; but I repeat myself." –Mark Twain
  • edited 2014-06-21 17:55:49

lee4hmz said:

"Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were Mark Twain; but I repeat myself."

• kill living beings
    suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were an idiot; but
  • suppose you were prolix, and suppose you were redundant
  • ...And even when your hope is gone
    move along, move along, just to make it through
    (2015 self)
    naney said:

lee4hmz said:

"Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were Mark Twain; but I repeat myself."

• suppose you were repeating yourself, and suppose you got disqialified from a super metroid speedrunning contest for using a mockball; but you were Mark Twain.
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    I can't do the mockball trick and that makes me sad
  • suppose you were repeating yourself, and suppose you got disqialified from a super metroid speedrunning contest for using a mockball; but you were Mark Twain.

suppose that you were a spherical cow in a vacuum, but repeating yourself, but an idiot. I give you a hamburger. But Mark Twain was repeating himself while speedrunning Super Metroid for the SNES using a mockball. But you were repeating yourself. I give you a hamburger. Even the passenger gets in trouble, but I repeat myself.
  • Sup bitches, witches, Haters, and trolls.
    suppose you were repeating yourself, and suppose you were repeating yourself.  but now you're xzibit
  • ...And even when your hope is gone
    move along, move along, just to make it through
    (2015 self)

suppose you were repeating yourself, and suppose you got disqialified from a super metroid speedrunning contest for using a mockball; but you were Mark Twain.

suppose that you were a spherical cow in a vacuum, but repeating yourself, but an idiot. I give you a hamburger. But Mark Twain was repeating himself while speedrunning Super Metroid for the SNES using a mockball. But you were repeating yourself. I give you a hamburger. Even the passenger gets in trouble, but I repeat myself.

• My dreams exceed my real life
    Picture this: You're in Kirby's Dreamland, and you just got the tornado power.

Imagine how Kirby FEELS as he turns into a tornado, and flies across the screen.

And that's be pretty cool for the first minute, the first month, the first year even, but then it never ends.

You could eject your star power, but you need it to defeat Dark Matter.

You are trapped, eternally a tornado.
  • Sup bitches, witches, Haters, and trolls.
    kirby swaps out powers all the time though