The Landfill of the Heapers' Hangout

edited 2014-06-05 01:58:21 in General
For actual shitposting, since the Trash Heap is now a conversational thread rather than a shitposting thread.

Happy birthday!
Tagged:

Comments

• edited 2014-06-05 02:00:16
    if you wanna rule the world
    you're gonna have to kill me
    you're gonna have to kill me if you want to rule the world
    This was unnecessary if you ask me.
  • if you wanna rule the world
    I don't get it.
    Shank youuuuuuuu

• PANCAKES
  • the Disney Channel of the 2000s
  • imagei will watch the heck outta this pumpkin patch
    I look away for two seconds and this is what happens? BAD GLENN! *hits Glenn with a rolled-up newspaper*
  • Thou shalt not be afraid; I am with you.
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Who's online (10)

Unknown person
    Colored Royal
    deep-fried deep-frying
    Main Street
    somevideogamecharacters
    akao (say it out loud)
    meeting a numerical bad pun
    a greater number of large-size consumer-grade passenger vehicles
    anunidentifiedJRPGclass
    Kaiser
  • edited 2014-06-05 02:07:04
    • 2011-06-24 21:41:09 QuoteFlag
      clumsy princess
      You know the Doctor? Cool! Have you been inside the TARDIS?
    • Imipolex GImipolex G  QuoteFlag
      "Adults are just children who stayed alive for a while." - Miko
      Different doctor. This one practices medicine.

I saw a few episodes of Doctor Who when I was a kid, but never since then.
    Tachyon said:

I look away for two seconds and this is what happens? BAD GLENN! *hits Glenn with a rolled-up newspaper*

/me grabs rival newspaper and hits Tachyon back, trying to start a newspaper whapping fight
  • television
  • ATLANTA
    This land was FOUNDED by a CODFISH WEARING A DERBY HAT

Tachyon said:

/me grabs rival newspaper and hits Tachyon back, trying to start a newspaper whapping fight

troll post removed
    sage
    in b4 threadlock.
  • LOL DIC
    I am too lazy, or possibly too incapable, to actually read anything. I resent the fact that this makes me seem like an inconsiderate person and hereby pledge to resume taking my ADHD medication.
    ...I thought we had the Sandbox for this.

Excuse me while I go sit by myself in the Room of Utter Disillusionment.
  • edited 2014-06-05 02:13:20
    Thou shalt not be afraid; I am with you.
    Reality warping via format breaking!

It's like Haruhi Suzumiya just downed a bowl of instant noodles with the flavor packet replaced with crack!
  • Madagascar
    Violet Imipolex and the Bwee-Gees
    Tachyon said:

sage

they cast powerful white and black magic
  • jiggle

This land was FOUNDED by a CODFISH WEARING A DERBY HAT

this is my new user title

jiggle

jiggle bells?
  • Tachyon said:

I am too lazy, or possibly too incapable, to actually read anything. I resent the fact that this makes me seem like an inconsiderate person and hereby pledge to resume taking my ADHD medication.

i feel like this was a tvt wordfilter
    that's an insensitive display of sage privilege

mages can't code switch like that

#cultural appropriation
  • it's the sort of thing fast eddie would do at least
    Wilhelm said:

Tachyon said:

i feel like this was a tvt wordfilter
    It was a TVT wordfilter.
    Although it was Janitor's idea IIRC
  • The world that we used to know, people tell me it don't turn no more
    what was it a wordfilter for
  • tl;dr
    tl;dr
  • edited 2014-06-05 02:19:33
    Thou shalt not be afraid; I am with you.
    oh

haha, that.
    also why would TVT have wordfilters going on, those are the province of GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
    nijutsu
  • edited 2014-06-05 02:20:48
    I'm still highly amused that my posts that are edited are saved by disappearing there and reappearing much farther up the page.
    (*fast eddie dinosaur mpreg fanfic goes here*)
  • (*fast eddie dinosaur mpreg fanfic goes here*)

MPreg Dinosaur

The new B-movie coming soon from Veritas Pictures
    that wordfilter existed back when tropers and goons had no particular interaction with one another

a simpler time
  • edited 2014-06-05 02:24:23
    (function(){var aa=encodeURIComponent,ba=Infinity,ca=setTimeout,da=isNaN,m=Math,ea=decodeURIComponent;function Ie(a,b){return a.onload=b}function Je(a,b){return a.onerror=b}function ha(a,b){return a.name=b}
    var n="push",ia="test",ja="slice",p="replace",ka="load",la="floor",ma="charAt",na="value",q="indexOf",oa="match",pa="port",qa="createElement",ra="path",r="name",g="getTime",u="host",v="toString",w="length",x="prototype",sa="clientWidth",y="split",ta="stopPropagation",ua="scope",z="location",va="search",A="protocol",wa="clientHeight",xa="href",B="substring",ya="apply",za="navigator",C="join",D="toLowerCase",E;function Aa(a,b){switch(b){case 0:return""+a;case 1:return 1*a;case 2:return!!a;case 3:return 1E3*a}return a}function Ba(a){return"function"==typeof a}function Ca(a){return void 0!=a&&-1<(a.constructor+"")[q]("String")}function F(a,b){return void 0==a||"-"==a&&!b||""==a}function Da(a){if(!a||""==a)return"";for(;a&&-1<" \n\r\t"[q](a[ma](0));)a=a[B](1);for(;a&&-1<" \n\r\t"[q](a[ma](a[w]-1));)a=a[B](0,a[w]-1);return a}function Ea(){return m.round(2147483647*m.random())}function Fa(){}
    function G(a,b){if(aa instanceof Function)return b?encodeURI(a):aa(a);H(68);return escape(a)}function I(a){a=a[y]("+")[C](" ");if(ea instanceof Function)try{return ea(a)}catch(b){H(17)}else H(68);return unescape(a)}var Ga=function(a,b,c,d){a.addEventListener?a.addEventListener(b,c,!!d):a.attachEvent&&a.attachEvent("on"+b,c)},Ha=function(a,b,c,d){a.removeEventListener?a.removeEventListener(b,c,!!d):a.detachEvent&&a.detachEvent("on"+b,c)};
    function Ia(a,b){if(a){var c=J[qa]("script");c.type="text/javascript";c.async=!0;c.src=a;c.id=b;var d=J.getElementsByTagName("script")[0];d.parentNode.insertBefore(c,d);return c}}function K(a){return a&&0<a[w]?a[0]:""}function L(a){var b=a?a[w]:0;return 0<b?a[b-1]:""}var Ja=function(){this.prefix="ga.";this.R={}};Ja[x].set=function(a,b){this.R[this.prefix+a]=b};Ja[x].get=function(a){return this.R[this.prefix+a]};Ja[x].contains=function(a){return void 0!==this.get(a)};function Ka(a){0==a[q]("www.")&&(a=a[B](4));return a[D]()}function La(a,b){var c,d={url:a,protocol:"http",host:"",path:"",d:new Ja,anchor:""};if(!a)return d;c=a[q]("://");0<=c&&(d.protocol=a[B](0,c),a=a[B](c+3));c=a[va]("/|\\?|#");if(0<=c)d.host=a[B](0,c)[D](),a=a[B](c);else return d.host=a[D](),d;c=a[q]("#");0<=c&&(d.anchor=a[B](c+1),a=a[B](0,c));c=a[q]("?");0<=c&&(Na(d.d,a[B](c+1)),a=a[B](0,c));d.anchor&&b&&Na(d.d,d.anchor);a&&"/"==a[ma](0)&&(a=a[B](1));d.path=a;return d}
    function Oa(a,b){function c(a){var b=(a.hostname||"")[y](":")[0][D](),c=(a[A]||"")[D](),c=1*a[pa]||("http:"==c?80:"https:"==c?443:"");a=a.pathname||"";0==a[q]("/")||(a="/"+a);return[b,""+c,a]}var d=b||J[qa]("a");d.href=J[z][xa];var e=(d[A]||"")[D](),f=c(d),Be=d[va]||"",k=e+"//"+f[0]+(f[1]?":"+f[1]:"");0==a[q]("//")?a=e+a:0==a[q]("/")?a=k+a:a&&0!=a[q]("?")?0>a[y]("/")[0][q](":")&&(a=k+f[2][B](0,f[2].lastIndexOf("/"))+"/"+a):a=k+f[2]+(a||Be);d.href=a;e=c(d);return{protocol:(d[A]||"")[D](),host:e[0],
    port:e[1],path:e[2],Oa:d[va]||"",url:a||""}}function Na(a,b){function c(b,c){a.contains(b)||a.set(b,[]);a.get(b)[n](c)}for(var d=Da(b)[y]("&"),e=0;e<d[w];e++)if(d[e]){var f=d[e][q]("=");0>f?c(d[e],"1"):c(d[e][B](0,f),d[e][B](f+1))}}function Pa(a,b){if(&b[n](e[1])}return b},X=function(a,b,c,d,e,f){e=ld(e)?!1:Sc(d,c)?!1:He()?!1:!0;
    if(e){if(b&&0<=W[za].userAgent[q]("Firefox")){b=b[p](/\n|\r/g," ");e=0;for(var Be=b[w];e<Be;++e){var k=b.charCodeAt(e)&255;if(10==k||13==k)b=b[B](0,e)+"?"+b[B](e+1)}}b&&2E3<b[w]&&(b=b[B](0,2E3),H(69));a=a+"="+b+"; path="+c+"; ";f&&(a+="expire
    i admit i lol'd heartily at the giant text
    Anonus said:

My beau!

it is funny, i always wondered why he said that he was a teal dear kinda guy because he tends to be concise online but IRL he is quiiiiiite the talker lemee tellya
    in fact i'm still laughing
  • Snoop Dogg
  • In fact HE should be our President next time