IJAM Steam.

edited 2011-12-23 09:46:23 in General
I just found deals of packs on Steam for up to %95 off. I swear I've never seeen better service and priceds fcorm any online client. With so little competition I have no fucking clue how they manage to go without corruption. No wonder Steam has a virtual Monopoly on its field. Great service, great deals especially on the holidays. Dambn
Tagged:

Comments

• TUMUT CREW REPRESENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! tumut
    Why did you need to add IJAM?
  • for clerificaiton of the nature of the post as this is not a Mirror for the IJAM board.
  • edited 2011-12-23 14:01:22
    READ MY CROSS SHIPPING-FANFICTION, DAMMIT!

i get so angry sometimes i just punch plankton --Klinotaxis
    Is there even a service comparable to Steam? 

I think not so much what they're doing is great, but that it's necessary. Don't get me wrong, it's wonderful to live in a world where me deciding I want a game saves me having to leave my house, but game companies should have figured this out a couple years before Steam started hording the awesome business model of  selling some bandwidth and a little bit of hard drive space on a server somewhere for $5-$60.

Same thing with music companies, the bitched about people stealing, yet had no counter for people to just download music for a few years!

We're living in an age where all things that can turn digital can easily eliminate scarcity. Steam's figured out how to make some mad cash off of that. I wonder why no one else has.