I really need to start practicing Divination again.

edited 2011-12-19 23:06:04 in General
I don't know I was thinking about it and I remembered trhat back in middle school I used to practic bibliomancy. and i'm thinking I should take it up again.
Tagged:

Comments

• I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    Why?
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    Do you want to start again?
  • I don't know. Just came to mind.
  • READ MY CROSS SHIPPING-FANFICTION, DAMMIT!

i get so angry sometimes i just punch plankton --Klinotaxis
    I use Tarot cards and the I'Ching every once in a while.

Kinda rare that I convince myself to break out the cards, coins, or what have you. Maybe if I had a designated space it would happen more often, but our house isn't really bin enough for that unless I set up shop in the garage.

The cold, cold garage.
  • those methods do tend to be more percise. though Bibliomancy is easier to get the hang of it lacks the sophistocationb of the refined methods.
  • READ MY CROSS SHIPPING-FANFICTION, DAMMIT!

i get so angry sometimes i just punch plankton --Klinotaxis
    I have lots of books to help me with the I'Ching.

Tarot, I tend to consult more online resources, though I have several books for this as well.

I have a few sets of Tarot cards, but this one is my favorite:

Also, It took me this long to realize that "DC comics" is redundant. 
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    ^ "DC" stands for "Detective Comics", so "DC Comics" would be "Detective Comics Comics".
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    I remember being driven crazy by radio advertisements for DSW (a local chain of shoe stores) that referred to it as "DSW Shoe Warehouse". Guess what? "DSW" stands for "Designer Shoe Warehouse"!

(The signs on the buildings themselves usually say "DSW SHOE", though I let that one slide on the basis that it's not readily apparent what kind of store "DSW" is without the qualifier)