Send in your application to be my new arch-nemesis here!

edited 2011-12-14 17:01:05 in General
Recently I have defeated and destroyed my old arch-nemesis, so I need a new one. Now's you're chance! Tell my why you and I should hate each other as mortal enemies and why you'll be 10000000000000000000000000000000000000 times better than my last one, who failed me and had to be destroyed.

Comments

• I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    Who is your old arch-nemesis?
  • Living tissue over endoskeleton.
    I know everything about you. I know all your secrets. I know you are...Piderman.
  • i wish to come up with a song lyric for this signature, but no song lyrics are coming to mind

We should be arch-nemesises because i dunno.

do i win? :3

• Touch the cow. Do it now.
    I was your Hive Mind buddy. So naturally I would go bad and become your mortal enemy. Having been Hive Minded I know all your secrets, such as your liking for Pink Floyd and your interest in wangdoodles. I promise to give you an epic confrontation which will probably end with us discussing the relative merits of Soundgarden albums.
  • ^^^^That information is classified.
    ^^^DAMN! You know too much! And you can summon Hellephant.
    ^^You seem lost and don't have the drive for what this task will take
    ^Damn! Another good choice. This one could end where we would just end up cancelling each other out. I'm ot sure if that would work out.
  • TUMUT CREW REPRESENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! tumut
    I have a Jay-Z avatar and you are Hova. EVIL TWINS
  • I'm bored, and as we all know, boredom is one of the main components of EVIL. Therefore make me your arch-nemesis or else.