re: lava lamps & their role in the modern military

edited 2014-03-28 02:54:25 in General
as we all know, the government is keeping a hidden bunker of lava lamp "bomb" missiles below Mt. Rushmore to use on the terrorist Al-Qaeda lizard men when they finally invade the west coast of the united states, as AMERICA is the only real country ('nation') that can understand this BID for freedom.

lava lamps & thus are essential to the survival of mankind, and before the government ends their public circulation of them (as is PREDICTED TO HAPPEN in 2017 by the TOP MINDS here at Heapers hangout) we advise you to stock as MANY AS POSSIBLE to fend off possible lizard man / alien / grey / pyramidal / sextant invaders.

all hail the wood keep. That is all.

Comments

• imagei will watch the heck outta this pumpkin patch
    all hail
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
  • Once, i went to Gameworks and won big. used the proceeds to buy one of these. broke within a few months.

next time i went, all i got was a valuable aesop about friendship
  • More people have said that and been killed than there are thorium decay products.
    I thought a broken lava lamp would kill you. :O I used to be afraid of that. >_>
  • edited 2015-06-10 00:42:42
    hey i actually found a new use for this thread's latter tag
  • kill living beings
    Oh good, another utterly logic-free post from Planet Jane. (Sarcasm.) Didn't you have enough in the "Is Wario a Libertarian" thread? Just because I've since been unfairly banned from the economics board doesn't mean I haven't kept up with your own mod travails. You should just give up on posting this thoughtless opinions of yours and leave rational consideration to the experts.

as we all know, the government is keeping a hidden bunker of lava lamp "bomb" missiles below Mt. Rushmore

I've searched through the copy of Massanard's US Weapons I keep taped under my desk for just this sort of occasion, and can confirm the United States Military has never used a weapon called "lava lamps". While the United States Military's propensity for odd names is occasionally notable and jarring, c.f. "daisy cutter", I think it's fair to say that in this case you're simply wrong, as per usual. Perhaps you've confused reality with one of your Japanese animes, yet again?

to use on the terrorist Al-Qaeda lizard men

I see I can now add racism to the ever expanding list of your crimes, Planet Jane. I briefly entertained the notion that you might be better than that, but my keen sense of induction has outfoxed my kind soul again. As I have tirelessly explained to you and others elsewhere, while Al-Qaeda (or more properly لق9عدة‎ ) has unorthodox methodology, the success of their foreign and internal policy (at least up until 2002; see the link in my profile) is merely one facet of their spiritual and strategical superiority. They are certainly not lizard men, as you seem to have taken as a given. Care to post some proof of this claim? I ask in jest, of course, because you've never yet bothered to let your mental ambulations be sullied by mere facts.

when they finally invade the west coast of the united states, as AMERICA is the only real country ('nation') that can understand this BID for freedom.

Your support for a false republic such as the stooges making up the "federal government" nominally ruling over the independent States is tiresome as usual. I swear, if you fools would just take a few moments out of your doubtlessly well applied lives (Sarcasm.) to read the Federalist Papers, we would not need to draw out these discussions. If لق9عدة‎ is a danger to any "nation", which is doubtful to say the least, the only ones worth fussing over are true if flawed republics, such as San Marino.

lava lamps & thus are essential to the survival of mankind, and before the government ends their public circulation of them (as is PREDICTED TO HAPPEN in 2017 by the TOP MINDS here at Heapers hangout) we advise you to stock as MANY AS POSSIBLE to fend off possible lizard man / alien / grey / pyramidal / sextant invaders.

Even in the absurd event your premises were true, which I have aptly demonstrated to be false (above), these statements would hardly follow from them, at least as far as I can discern what I assume is a basal form of intentionality from this gobbledygook. Why would the government, which in this fantasy world is of the people and for the people, cease public circulation of what are apparently useful weapons? This contradicts itself. Furthermore, why would a sextant invade? Surely the inherent navigational skills of any true organism Created from those splendid tools would be able to find a more suitable fallow in which to plant its seed.

As usual, Planet Jane, your inept ramblings have sullied the intelligence of this entire discussion forum. I only hope that the moderation of this damned place will understand that you need to be purged before you've filled my head any further with this dreck.

All hail the wood keep. That is all.

-----

Optimistic But Realistic: A Critique of and Jihadist Policy Post-Bali, and Moving Forward [link]

Netochka Nezvanova: My fanfictional Hadji Murat/Ah! My Goddess epic. Part 78 is now up! [link]

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." -- John Eccles
  • My dreams exceed my real life
    This is the best thread ever
  • Oh good, another utterly logic-free post from Planet Jane. (Sarcasm.) Didn't you have enough in the "Is Wario a Libertarian" thread? Just because I've since been unfairly banned from the economics board doesn't mean I haven't kept up with your own mod travails. You should just give up on posting this thoughtless opinions of yours and leave rational consideration to the experts.

as we all know, the government is keeping a hidden bunker of lava lamp "bomb" missiles below Mt. Rushmore

I've searched through the copy of Massanard's US Weapons I keep taped under my desk for just this sort of occasion, and can confirm the United States Military has never used a weapon called "lava lamps". While the United States Military's propensity for odd names is occasionally notable and jarring, c.f. "daisy cutter", I think it's fair to say that in this case you're simply wrong, as per usual. Perhaps you've confused reality with one of your Japanese animes, yet again?

to use on the terrorist Al-Qaeda lizard men

I see I can now add racism to the ever expanding list of your crimes, Planet Jane. I briefly entertained the notion that you might be better than that, but my keen sense of induction has outfoxed my kind soul again. As I have tirelessly explained to you and others elsewhere, while Al-Qaeda (or more properly لق9عدة‎ ) has unorthodox methodology, the success of their foreign and internal policy (at least up until 2002; see the link in my profile) is merely one facet of their spiritual and strategical superiority. They are certainly not lizard men, as you seem to have taken as a given. Care to post some proof of this claim? I ask in jest, of course, because you've never yet bothered to let your mental ambulations be sullied by mere facts.

when they finally invade the west coast of the united states, as AMERICA is the only real country ('nation') that can understand this BID for freedom.

Your support for a false republic such as the stooges making up the "federal government" nominally ruling over the independent States is tiresome as usual. I swear, if you fools would just take a few moments out of your doubtlessly well applied lives (Sarcasm.) to read the Federalist Papers, we would not need to draw out these discussions. If لق9عدة‎ is a danger to any "nation", which is doubtful to say the least, the only ones worth fussing over are true if flawed republics, such as San Marino.

Even in the absurd event your premises were true, which I have aptly demonstrated to be false (above), these statements would hardly follow from them, at least as far as I can discern what I assume is a basal form of intentionality from this gobbledygook. Why would the government, which in this fantasy world is of the people and for the people, cease public circulation of what are apparently useful weapons? This contradicts itself. Furthermore, why would a sextant invade? Surely the inherent navigational skills of any true organism Created from those splendid tools would be able to find a more suitable fallow in which to plant its seed.

As usual, Planet Jane, your inept ramblings have sullied the intelligence of this entire discussion forum. I only hope that the moderation of this damned place will understand that you need to be purged before you've filled my head any further with this dreck.

All hail the wood keep. That is all.

-----

Optimistic But Realistic: A Critique of and Jihadist Policy Post-Bali, and Moving Forward [link]

Netochka Nezvanova: My fanfictional Hadji Murat/Ah! My Goddess epic. Part 78 is now up! [link]

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." -- John Eccles
    rebuttal
  • My dreams exceed my real life
    I stopped following that other thread after page 10, when I realized it probably wasn't going to start being about whether Wario was a libertarian again
  • Sup bitches, witches, Haters, and trolls.
    Panurge said:

I stopped following that other thread after page 10, when I realized it probably wasn't going to start being about whether Wario was a libertarian again

Well, Wario obviously is a libertarian, so there's not much to debate.
  • Of course Wario is a libertarian; he's an asshole.
  • Bump now that the unthinkable has come to pass
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    lava lamps are pretty cool.