anthony fantano

edited 2014-03-12 08:52:34 in General

Comments

• man i looked it up and that was some super-boring hentai

i'd give it a light 3 at best
  • i was gonna make a joke about solid 7s but it wouldnt have been as good as the picture tbh
  • in truth it is sort of refreshing to see public figures just not giving a fuck about stuff like this, and i hope it becomes the way of things in the future

(the pic is still funny tho)

anthony fantano is great

even tho he panned Govt Plates
  • who's anthony fantano?
  • he is the pleb person who is the subject of this thread
  • “I'm surprised. Those clothes… but, aren't you…?”
    Internet video reviewer of music, mostly indie stuff of various genres. Listens to a shocking amount of music; has a distinct fondness for underground hip-hop and extreme metal. Was one of the first people to really hype Death Grips, which is a good thing. Serves as a pretty good barometer for what the average hipster music fan thinks despite actually being a pretty chill dude.

anthony fantano is great

even tho he panned Govt Plates
  • ps where can i purchase trout mask replica bedsheets. thank you
  • Internet video reviewer of music, mostly indie stuff of various genres. Listens to a shocking amount of music; has a distinct fondness for underground hip-hop and extreme metal. Was one of the first people to really hype Death Grips, which is a good thing. Serves as a pretty good barometer for what the average hipster music fan thinks despite actually being a pretty chill dude.

Oh, I see.  Thanks!