Long Live The Queen

edited 2014-01-11 12:35:55 in General Media
It's like someone said "Hey, you know Central Avenue from Heapers' Hangout? Let's make a game just for her!"

Comments

• You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    fuck, category fixed

that one still trips me up sometimes
  • It's like someone said "Hey, you know Central Avenue from Heapers' Hangout? Let's make a thread just for her!"
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    Basically I keep forgetting that what used to be "Media" is now "General Media" and "Media" is one of those meta-categories like "Site Business" that nobody can post in

It doesn't help that IJBM's media category is still just "Media"
    I have not.

I shall watch that as soon as I can tear myself away from the game! ^_^
  • edited 2014-01-11 13:10:46
    (flower path)
    I bought this game but haven't played it much; kind of bewildered by the choices tbh.  I also bought it for buttercup once she finishes Magical Diary.
    I think Buttercup would enjoy it
  • edited 2014-01-11 14:51:22
    (flower path)
    Well, Magical Diary's a similar game, also by Hanako Games, except it's set in anime Hogwarts and Shannon's almost finished with it.

and by finished I mean she has all but like three of the achievements
    I love this face that Elodie makes.
    Me too!
  • edited 2014-01-11 16:17:48
    So is this game basically "how to turn a bright shining young princess into a ruthless iron-fisted queen (or die trying) in five thousand nine hundred sixty one horribly obtuse steps"?
  • So is this game basically "how to turn a bright shining young princess into a ruthless iron-fisted queen (or die trying) in five thousand nine hundred sixty one horribly obtuse steps"?

I don't think you necessarily have to become ruthless and iron-fisted but I've heard the "die trying" part is true though
  • Yeah my bad.  I should have phrased it "how to turn a bright shining young princess into a ruthless iron-fisted queen (or die five thousand nine hundred sixty one times trying)".
  • It's basically the heir-education aspect of CK2 rolled out into an entire game.
  • READ MY CROSS SHIPPING-FANFICTION, DAMMIT!

i get so angry sometimes i just punch plankton --Klinotaxis
  • imagei will watch the heck outta this pumpkin patch
    better than the Sex Pistols