I give up

edited 2011-11-13 13:32:12 in General
I've decided to sacrifice my rights as an indvidual for the will of the group and hte majority. To support the state no matter what it does becausew it's for my own good and if I disagree then that would make me selfish and evil. So i'm just going to hop on thew bandwagon.

Comments

• READ MY CROSS SHIPPING-FANFICTION, DAMMIT!

i get so angry sometimes i just punch plankton --Klinotaxis
    ...The bandwagon is Communism? Or Japanese cultural social expectations? 

Apparently I need to pay more attention to which bandwagons are around to hop on.
  • i wish to come up with a song lyric for this signature, but no song lyrics are coming to mind

Ok. 

Dance like a chicken right now. The group and majority wills it.

• pretty much. Some h0ow individualism became selfishness instead of just wanting to be your own person with your own opinions and ideals. who doesn't want people messing with your shit without permission. These thigns are now selrfish in the age of the progressive movement.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.

Apparently individualism is out now...

I guess some context might help because I have yet to be informed that my actions that set me apart "from the herd" are unwelcome.

Granted, my company has something of a relaxed atmosphere and software engineers are expected to be a bit strange, so I'm not really in a position to experience it.
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    ^^I don't understand where he's coming from, either.
  • Add me to the confused list.

Tnu lured us all here and made us confused so we'd all have that in common and therefore loose or individuality! That fiend! 
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    I'm not confused, just underwhelmed.
  • Sorry about that dealing with YouTube political commenters is frustrating as all hell. They insist on saying "you hate the poor" and "you hate America". to validate their arguments and continue to make strawman arguments. When their strawmen fail trhey chalk it up to "Your just a closed minded bigot who hates the poor/America and wants to destroy the country by turning it in to a corporate/sinful rule".
  • i wish to come up with a song lyric for this signature, but no song lyrics are coming to mind
    it's youtube, why are you trying to have a thoughtful political discussion there
  • Because YouTube is really where I do politics.
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    And that is why you give up.
  • well kinda yeah that and the reception on TVT from anyone other then MRDA.