Professor Avenue's Lecture Hall

edited 2013-12-07 11:41:28 in General

Lauren Faust is married to the creator The Powerpuff Girls. The Powerpuff Girls were created by Professor Utonium. Therefore, Lauren Faust is married to the creator of the Powerpuff Girls.

(iPhone)² = -Phone²

Would someone called Ben Robin Banks be allowed to plead the fifth when the judge asks his name? Discuss.

cosplay = sin(play) / tan(play)

Homework: Write a 10-page essay about why Central Avenue is the best moderator ever and deserves to ascend to godesshood.

Comments

• Touch the cow. Do it now.
    Would someone called Ben Robin Banks be allowed to plead the fifth when the judge asks his name?
    I giggled
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    Yay, laughter! :D
  • imagei will watch the heck outta this pumpkin patch

(iPhone)² = -Phone²

Took me a moment.
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    It assumes that "Phone" is a variable...
  • well, it assumes that the juxtaposition of i and Phone is multiplication, and that said multiplication is commutative...
    Yeah, what he said
  • edited 2013-12-08 03:39:08
    ^ okay, that's actually pretty funny.

also, (iPhone)^2 = - Phone^2 only if Phone is a real number.  Which is basically the second thing that spinor said.
  • glennmagusharveyglennmagusharvey
    submits 10-page essay about Ketchum, Idaho
    /me submits 10-page essay about Ketchum, Idaho
  • Well, it's true if "Phone" is a complex number too.  It's only if it's a quaternion or something that it fails.
  • Does i count as a quaternion?  because of Phone = i, then (iPhone)^2 =  (ii)^2 = (-1)^2 = 1 while -Phone^2 = -(i^2) = - (-1) = 1...waaaaait...I remember there's a way to screw up either commutativity or associativity with just i.
  • kill living beings
    professor will this be on the test

professor does this mean cosplay is the original sin

professor can the essay double spaced? can i quote wikipedia?

professor i'd like to take a moment to interrupt this lecture to tell you and the rest of the hall a mostly irrelevant story about my past that I incorrectly feel is relevant to this class or in fact any conversation in the history of humankind

professor what if lauren faust is hot

professor are women real

professor will this be on the test