Cameraphones

edited 2013-12-02 13:26:50 in General
A photo of a nearby creek and railroad bridge taken with my first cameraphone, a Motorola C261, in 2006:

The same location today, taken with my Samsung Galaxy S III (click here for full size):

It's funny how much mobile phone cameras have improved over the years.

Comments

• Touch the cow. Do it now.
    wow, the world got really HD
  • imagei will watch the heck outta this pumpkin patch
    the march of technology
  • More people have said that and been killed than there are thorium decay products.
    the november of technology
  • edited 2013-12-02 14:30:56
    imagei will watch the heck outta this pumpkin patch
    the december of technology

soon the year of technology will end

and the age of the Singularity will begin
  • edited 2013-12-02 16:21:31
    READ MY CROSS SHIPPING-FANFICTION, DAMMIT!

i get so angry sometimes i just punch plankton --Klinotaxis
    I already wear headphones that let me communicate with others and a watch that lets me turn on music, not to mention a device that tells me how much I've walked and how many calories I've burned.

If I could graft these things into my body, I would.
  • But do you wear a device that can instantly heal you to perfect health when you drink from it (up to three times), or a watch that lets you disappear for short periods of time (longer the longer you stay still), or headphones that let you communicate to others that you are in a socially far more desirable situation and that they should envy you?
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    They totally had me up until the printer
  • Go Go Gadget Smartphone