I don't remember being here

edited 2013-11-28 02:52:44 in General
Everything is very deep. Imagine one hundred million entities. Each entity is composed of one hundred million entities. The base cases are unimportant. Levels affect other levels such that there are no levels. There is only eternal swarming chaos but chaos and order is a binary that does not exist as well. As well. Nothing makes sense after some amount of time.

Watch: I will anger the Hui. Hello.

I like songs but I can't sing and can't write lyrics and can barely hear let alone understand. There's so much depth. A note is another rhythm at a higher frequency. BPM and Hertz are only a matter of degree. They twist into one another. Yeah. Faster and slower and faster and slower. Writhing. Have you seen a person with a tonic-clonic seizure.

I had a dream. I saw the world of souls and I saw the world of us. The world of us is inhabited by machines. Robots. Like that movie with Will Smith. Faces wrong. A transmitter is inserted into each robot (this is a manufactory) to receive communiques from the world of souls. Golden things. I saw me. My transmitter was put in improperly and damaged slightly. The manufactory is imperfect.

There is no perfection, though. Just writhing. A hundred million reactions.

How much is a hundred million. I don't know. The number of minutes I'll be alive? Something? Some time unit. BPM.

I'm sorry. It's just so lonely. I say hello and my face contorts hideously. Adductors in the lips tetanus and you recoil. Is "tetanus" even a verb? Tetanate.

Muscles are controlled by rhythms too. I think I like the concept of rhythm. It means like nothing. Rigor, from a lack of adenosine triphosphate.

Short punctuated sentences is most of what I wrote. I wrote a review of Lakatos. It was laughable. It was "long". It was over a page, probably. What is a page. Fucking tree pulp. Fucking fucking tree pulp.

History is complicated too. There are rhythms but nobody is singing them. The rational reconstruction is is is is is. Not a parody. The other is a parody of it. What happened. What is. What is. What is. What happened. Repetitive starvation in Vichy France. Artillery batters on but I've never heard it. Bang bang bang in the #CAR.

#drugz

Imagine a hundred million entities each made of a hundred million entities. Let the entities see the inner entities. Like those transparent fish. See the neurons firing and the muscles tensing and the skin stretching and the blood pumping and the lymph flowing and the pulp dissolving and the bacteria flowing rhything writhing. Not like I do. When I see these things it is only at intervals. I rip apart a fish with more or less my hands but it's a one-time event. These entities will see everything. They will experience their rhythm in direct. There will be no opportunity for abstraction and hiding.

I don't know if we live in that world though. Maybe even if we can't see the neurons firing we see enough. The skin stretching and the muscles underneath and the bones. Do we. I can't rip a person apart. It would hurt. I want to cry, a bit. I am a bicycle.

"Morphogenetic sorrow". What an assed concept. Die die hello. Hello. Piss off the Xia. Fire a fifth-entity... I think any more would be tedious, thank you.