GKN agrees to buy Volvos aero engines division

edited 2013-10-29 17:14:48 in General

GKN agrees to buy Volvos aero engines division

GKN Last Updated at 13 Sep 2013, 15:30 GMT *Chart shows local time price change % 353.40

p + +0. monster energy bedding for boys 20 + +0. baby ralph lauren shoes 06 Engineering group GKN has agreed to buy the aero engine business of Swedish truck-maker Volvo for £633m ($986m).

GKN's chief executive, Nigel Stein, said the deal was, "a highly attractive acquisition... monster energy drink in bulk creating a market leader in aero engine components".

The deal will give GKN more exposure to the civil aircraft sector, offsetting falling defence sales as governments cut back on defence spending.

The British engineering group said the payment broke down into £513m for the business, plus a pension settlement of £50m and refinancing of £70m.

GKN's aerospace business is the firm's second biggest division. It makes parts for civilian and combat aircraft as well as helicopters.
rrrrrr

(Bogus links to counterfeit crap stripped out -lee)

Comments

• rrrrrrrr indeed
  • READ MY CROSS SHIPPING-FANFICTION, DAMMIT!

i get so angry sometimes i just punch plankton --Klinotaxis
    ^^ YOU ARE DOING LITTLE TO CONVINCE US THAT YOU ARE NOT A BOT.

However, I find this oddly humorous. 

*Goes out and slams a monster energy drink and buys Ralph Lauren shoes for his daughter*
  • This should go in the General category, not the Suggestions category.

I moved it. 

In between bouts of slamming monster energy drinks and buying baby shoes.

Anyhow, goodbye forever noble bot.  

We shall never know if you learn how to love.

As you wear monster energy clothing and decide this is the apparel of choice for you, support the passion you have by purchasing Monster energy apparel for you and your family to wear around. There are a variety of clothing you can purchase. Monster energy clothing is a proud sponsor for many different sports and race events. These events will range from a NHRA drag race that will include race cars that run on nitro and street racing motorcycles with monster energy t shirts. You can wear your monster energy hats to show your support for the race of your choice. You can wear your monster energy board shorts to protect yourself while you are enjoying your sport or race event that you are involved in.

At Monster Energy apparel we are all about the things you care about. What kid dreams about landing a 9 to 5 job? We all dreamed about being pro athletes, musicians and living the life. We know it takes encouragement and support to make that dream a reality, so we created the Monster Army to back the next generation pros, the future Ricky Carmichael, Jeremy McGrath, Dave Mirra, Danny Kass and Rob Dyrdek’s with monster energy clothing.

We also are selling DC Clothing,Fox clothing,red bull clothing,NBA clothing, such as T shirts and hoodies with top quality and amazing price.

I don't think I WANT to meet the person who decided "monster energy clothing" is the apparel choice for them.

"I already told you! I don't OWN and clothes that aren't monster energy clothing!"
  • "It is a matter of grave importance that Fairy tales should be respected.... Whosoever alters them to suit his own opinions, whatever they are, is guilty, to our thinking, of an act of presumption, and appropriates to himself what does not belong to him." -- Charles Dickens
    Well we also are selling Red Bull clothing!

Man, only wearing Energy Drink merch is gotta be like god tier hipsterism.