ITT: Pizza

edited 2013-09-26 02:16:59 in General
So, what is everyone's favorite pizza toppings

Some of you will surely say you don't like pizza.
Tagged:

Comments

• The sadness will last forever.
    cheeses, extra cheese, bacon and spinach
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    I'm really only fond of pepperoni

/boring
  • Pizza is to consist of cheese, tomato sauce, and crust.

Toppings are heresy.

Heresy.
  • i like p much anything except anchovies

special mentions go to feta, sausage, bacon, canadian bacon, sliced tomatoes....
  • Pizza is to consist of cheese, tomato sauce, and crust.

Toppings are heresy.

Heresy.

gay
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    IMO you can't go wrong with the basics: thin crust, provolone cheese (get that mozzarella outta here), and pepperoni, all cut into those little rectangular slices.
  • spinach, mushrooms, green peppers, maybe slabs of mozz and broccoli.  maybe sausage.  I'll tolerate pepperoni but honestly sausage is better.

Never had anchovies, though.  I want to try that sometime.
  • edited 2013-09-26 02:26:44

^ ^ you need good mozzarella
  • not like that crappy fake-ass stuff in bricks
  • More people have said that and been killed than there are thorium decay products.
    OMG Miko loves pizza!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Miko likes peppers and onions and mushrooms the best with her pizza, but generally likes any pizza. Miko thinks that plain cheese pizza is also really good!
  • More people have said that and been killed than there are thorium decay products.
    Mozzarella is the best cheese for pizza. Yes. :D
  • edited 2013-09-26 02:29:57
    The sadness will last forever.
    i had pizza with anchovies recently

they were good but very salty
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022

^ ^ you need good mozzarella

not like that crappy fake-ass stuff in bricks

Well, ok, yeah, real mozzarella is ok.

'Course, I'm a bit biased anyway, since mozzarella on pizza is hard to come by around here...most places in Ohio use provolone by default.
  • READ MY CROSS SHIPPING-FANFICTION, DAMMIT!

i get so angry sometimes i just punch plankton --Klinotaxis
    So, what is everyone's favorite pizza toppings

EVERYTHING!

No really! My ideal pizza tends to be a supreme or super supreme with Pineapple added.
  • imagei will watch the heck outta this pumpkin patch
    i'm not fussy but pepperoni is good
  • THIS MACHINE KILLS FASCISTS
    Pepperoni and sausage (or meat lover's), or that buffalo chicken pizza that Ledo's makes. 

Also:

P I Z Z A :O
  • My dreams exceed my real life
    I have a job at a Pizzeria now.
  • edited 2014-06-10 21:32:38
    I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat

Pizza is to consist of cheese, tomato sauce, and crust.

Toppings are heresy.

Heresy.

as is delivery pizza
  • edited 2014-06-10 21:34:53
    More people have said that and been killed than there are thorium decay products.
    I eat pizza together with my gf sometimes and it is really fucking good because we get lots of vegetables and stuff on it!!!
    And chilli powder also. Yes.
    Anonus and I had pizza when we met up

We just got cheese on it
    Anonus said:

Pizza is to consist of cheese, tomato sauce, and crust.

Toppings are heresy.

Heresy.

as is delivery pizza
    ...where do you get your pizza, then?
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    Papa Murphy's, homemade or frozen stuff
    Oh

They make awesome pepperoni pizza
  • Man is a most complex simple creature: see what he weaves, and how base his reasons for doing so.
    Beef, onions, peppers, mushrooms.

Don't like pineapple.
  • edited 2014-06-10 21:54:32
    Remember back in the 50s when they'd record like Elvis singing YOU AIN'T NOTHIN BUT A HOUND DOG and then they'd turn the record over and reverse it and it was all NYERP NYERP NYERP NYERP NYERP and people were all like, "That is actually the voice of Satan coming from that song."
    Pepperoni is always a classic. Also onions. Sometimes I have chicken or beef taco pizza, barbecue chicken pizza, or pineapple pizza. I dislike mushrooms and olives.

Also, I seem to remember us having a similar thread sometime in the past.
  • For once, or maybe twice, I was in my prime.
    Pizza is one of those foods that's hard to screw up. Even bad pizza is at least a guilty pleasure. But my favorite types are Chicago deep dish and Arni's style thin crust.

For toppings, I like Italian sausage and bell peppers. Or chicken, bell peppers, and pesto sauce instead of normal pizza sauce.