raNsOmE NOtEs

edited 2013-08-19 16:22:56 in General
You must pick one hundRed thousand dollars up from yoUr bANk account And maiL it to the followiNg aDdress or you will nevEr SEe your TRASH HEAP again.

SincerelY,

COMIC SANS MS

P.S. More appendages of the other fonts will follow.  Here is Georgia's toe.

Q
Tagged:

Comments

• THIS MACHINE KILLS FASCISTS
    MY TYPOGRAPHY'S BEEN LAPPYNAPPED!
  • edited 2013-08-19 18:42:10
    this is a NOE NOE don't you understand
  • READ MY CROSS SHIPPING-FANFICTION, DAMMIT!

i get so angry sometimes i just punch plankton --Klinotaxis
    I think this would be a good trick to play on a detective like Monk. Commit a crime and actually type a ransom note out while changing the font and colors just to drive him up the wall.
  • More people have said that and been killed than there are thorium decay products.
    :O What are we going to do about this threat?
  • Dear Comic Sans,

I am sorry that my fellow heapers and many other people have heaped so much disrespect for you.  I greatly appreciate your service to the world of displayed text, and I personally assure you that I have a much higher opinion of you than people typically have.  And I have an active disdain for people who feel that you are crap.

Your friend,
    ~ Glenn Magus Harvey

• edited 2013-08-20 15:35:35
    ...And even when your hope is gone
    move along, move along, just to make it through
    (2015 self)
    Mister Harvey,,

COMIC SANS MS

recognizes that you have done me no wrong, I will not harm you. You stood by and watched your friends hurt me, said nothing, NOTHING, to them.

Now you will have to stand idly by as your friends bleed and scream. But you will not be harmed, not one hair on your head. that is your punishment

your friend, COMIC SANS MS.

P.S. can I excute this worthless Crocodile, or will you ransome it?

• Not until you learn to spell ransom correctly, and you stop using fonts other than yourself for your letters, and use neon green text instead.  Also you need to tithe 50 pieces of lutefisk to the lutefisk god.
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    HAY COMIC SANS

YOU SUCK